Yuneec Typhoon H Pro With Intel RealSense Technology
- They have a high functionality and offer many exciting features.
- In addition, the flight behavior of both copters is excellent.
- It can be used universally and offers excellent image quality.
Hands On Yuneec Typhoon H Pro Mit Intel Realsense
Die Typhoon H Pro von YUNEEC kommt mit der Intel–Technologie RealSense. Wir haben uns den Hexacopter an geschaut und
Video Drohne Für Profis Yuneec Typhoon H Pro Realsense Im Test | Deutsch / German
Typhoon H Pro bei Amazon: amzn.to/2ert27H Mit dem Typhoon H will das Unternehmen Yuneec Konkurrenten wie dem DJI
Yuneec Typhoon H Pro With Intel RealSense Technology – 4K Collision Avoidance Hexacopter Drone, Carbon Fiber (YUNTYHBRUS)
- UPGRADED ONE YEAR WARRANTY – Guarantees against manufacturer defects from the original date of purchase.
- The Typhoon H is equipped with Intel RealSense Technology, six rotors, a 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable landing gear with Yuneec’s standard of being ready out of the box, easy and safe to fly, with stunning Ultra HD 4K video and stills.
- RealSense integrates with Follow Me mode to avoid objects while filming in any direction.
- Using a 3D model of its environment enables the drone to make intelligent choices about creating routes around obstacles.
- The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself from the shot for unobstructed views.
- Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability.
- Typhoon H Support & Warranty – We are Here to Help Service and support from the people who know your Typhoon H best.
- I wanted to make sure that I put enough flight time in and fully tested the unit before I made my review.
- I spent many hours researching the different features within the different drones available.
- When deciding what drone I wanted, I had to realize what purpose I wanted the drone for.
- I do a lot of extreme sports and I wanted a drone that would be easy to fly and have the ability to capture the video that I wanted.
- It came down to the DJI Phantom 4 and the Yuneec Typhoon H.
- Both drones are amazing but each have their own pros and cons.
- Here are the reasons I chose the Typhoon H over the Phantom 4: First and foremost, I wanted a drone that had a follow me feature.
- Even though the P4 has the easiest tracking feature, there were some major flaws.
- Sometime the drone could not keep up and would lose sight or if I went behind a tree or under some brush, it would lose its tracking ability.
- DJI does not allow it to go below the starting altitude, so when causing down a mountain, I would get smaller and smaller until it completely lost its subject.
- With the Typhoon H, I am able to use the Wizard remote, which is not much bigger than an apple remote, and have the drone track me by GPS.
- This would also allow me to swim in water and still have the drone follow.
- Now this seems to be a very touchy subject amongst the drones.
- Some people say, “why not just use the yaw of the drone for panning the camera”?
- That could work, but for a professional videographer as myself, the smoothness is just not there.
- It is easier to have the drone hover in place and use the camera controls to get the shot the you are looking for.
- I have also noticed that with the P4, at times you would see the landing gear.
- This was a major draw back for me, but again, its all in how you are using the drone.
- These were the two things that were most important for me and that is why I chose the Typhoon H.
- You may have different things that are important to you, such as GPS redundancies.
- My experience with the Typhoon H up till this point has been flawless and I’m very glad that I made this my drone of choice.
- It does take some getting use to the controller as it looks very intimidating.
- I can tell you this, take your time, learn your drone and you will become very familiar with it in no time.
- You will definitely want to buy extra batteries, yes, the flight time is not as long as the P4.
- The bottom line is this, each drone is unique in its own way.
- Do your research and figure out which features work best of you.
- I have flown this over water at 2,000ft out (horizontallly) at 200ft up.
- I have also flown this it freezing temperatures and it flew ok.
- The battery:
The battery can take up to 2 hours to charge on the standard charger.
- I just make sure that I cycle through the batteries to get the even use on each one of them.
- There is the trim function that can make the H drone on a straight line and you can concentrate on the camera movements.
- Also the camera can do preset flying such as journey, orbit, curve cable cam etc.
- The fold up arms and snap on propellers are great features.
- Also, the feature of switching the indicator lights is great when you take night photography.
- The Micro SD Card:
The H can read and write on a 128GB micro sd.
- The ST16 Controller:
The controller is built just right.
- Charging is not favorable because it takes at least 8hours to charge.
- I also use a portable battery to charge it on the field or charge it while in use using a micro usb cable provided.
- Overall: I highly recommend this drone for first time buyers and advance-professional users.
- The recent rise in technology with DJI and of course Yuneec with all the autonomy and flight mode features caused my for the frist time to look at RTF offerings from both companies.
- The Phoon eventually got the nod for its Hex 5 motor safety, retract gear and the 4K 360 degree camera.
- The frist one seemed to set up fine with all the necessary calibrations functional.
- Calibration was not possible from either the ST16 nor the Wizard.
- I take it in as it’s only 3 days old and teh tech jump on it right away.
- LIft off and I get teh yellow compass light and the beep and shake on the ST16, ” Compass warning” blah blah land now.
- Ok give it back to me and Do the Amazon return, they are of course really good at returns, the best IMHO.
- Great, I know the first one was just the luck of the draw and I drew the problem child.
- I get everything set up, its flying like a dream and following the ST and Wizard like a homesick puppy.
- Nope, not gonna do that either, nor the gimbal, nor the accl.
- Oh sure I have lots of over MRs to fly but they’re no fun anymore.
- My son bought a Mavic Pro, and yes, I hate having to hear it from him, Told you so!<
They have a high functionality and offer many exciting features. In addition, the flight behavior of both copters is excellent. It can be used universally and offers excellent image quality. Hands On Yuneec Typhoon H Pro Mit Intel Realsense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXD1NUQJDx0 Die Typhoon H Pro von YUNEEC kommt mit der Intel-Technologie RealSense. Wir haben...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features