Vivitar DVR 790 HD
- A trip into the 3D world could be particularly interesting, if one is ready to spend about 100 US dollars for the DVR 790 HD.
- The Cam is offered in orange, pink, turquoise, blue and black.
- All too much should not be expected from a Billigheimer, the full-bodied “beautiful 3D” videos.
- The display is 2.7 inches tall and the wide hinge does not pivot.
- The subjects are caught by a double lens with fixed focus, whose photosensitivity is not mentioned in the technical data.
- The recording is done with sound in HD mode, which has 1,280 x 720 pixels at 25 frames per second.
- The resolution can be reduced to half or a quarter, which increases the frame rate to 30.
- The videos are stored in the somewhat outdated M-JPEG (AVI), whereby an SD card must serve up to a maximum of 32 GB.
- In Photo mode, the images can be up to 2,592 x 1,944 pixels and transferred directly to the printer via PictBridge.
- Face detection and continuous shooting are also possible.
- With a bit of luck, the lithium-ion battery should last up to 60 minutes during video recording.
- When the 3D shots can be made in Germany is still unclear, but with some replicas, among other manufacturer names to be expected and inexpensive, the 3D-Cam will be in any case.
Vivitar Dvr 508nhd Review And Testwww.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhBsp–wt3g
This is a small camcorder that I assume is meant for children, even though I wouldn’t recommend buying one for them. The video
Vivitar Dvr Hd Camcorder Video
Sample 720p video via this pocket cam with x4 digital zoom. Has mini-HDMI, built-in USB and takes 5mp stills. The image qualityhttps://www.goophoto.com/vivitar-dvr-790-hd.htmlCamcorderframe,pixels,recording,video