- Without GPS and battery, the equipment is not quite up to the standard of other candidates.
- The video and photo quality of the Vico SF2 is consistently good except for backlit situations.
- To emphasize is the good audio quality with a good speech intelligibility.
- At the same time, night scenes are quite detailed, which is due to the SDR technology in conjunction with the 3D noise reduction.
- The recordings of the video image as well as the sound take place in anless loop.
- With the help of the emergency button, however, you can also secure important sequences.
- But even the 3-axis accelerometer helps to keep important evidence.
- It takes sudden shocks and initiates the emergency room.
- Bright opticsThe SDR technology and noise reduction are also supported by a F2.2 high-intensity lens with fixed focus consisting of six elements.
- The fixed focal length has a recording range of 140 degrees and thus covers a very large field of view.
- The recorded videos can be viewed on the 2.4-inch monitor.
- The sound is also in the car audible thanks to integrated speakers.
- For example, if you wanted to record a particularly beautiful track for eternity, you can watch the video on the TV using the HDMI output.
- ConclusionIn addition to the 92-gram light car camera, a holding cup, a suction cup holder and a four-meter-long automotive power supply are included.
- A memory card up to a capacity of 32 gigabytes has to be provided separately.
Vicovation Vico Sf2 Car Camcorder
2013 Vicovation NEW Vico–SF2 1080p Full HD Car Camcorder @ 140 degree view angle @ unique Vico Quick Mount Bracket @
Vicovation Vico Sf Dashcam
Footage recorded on the VICOVATION Vico-SF2 dashcam. Quick review: techsmart.co.za/gadgets/