Veho VCC-004 Muvi Atom
- There are only a few companies producing film cameras.
- But if they still provide poor service, the disaster is perfect.
- Unfortunately, that’s what the Swedish brand Ikonoskop looks like.
- At least three users of the A-Cam SP-16 had to wait months for repairs.
- For certain exotic tasks far away from the data storage civilization, HDD cams with a hundred gigabyte storage volume might seem to be an advantage.
- After all, are now possible through the small cameras films that had never seen in this technical quality, the light of the screen.
- Samsung has long been planning a hard drive version (“ITCAM”).
- Conclusion: Ideal if mobility is more important than picture quality.
- It must have: Manual functions – because do not always work autofocus, automatic exposure or white balance well.
Veho Atom Muvi Review
Veho Muvi Atomwww.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLLLX3sDQw
Bought a new camera for use as a wearable “action”, or vehicle mounted camera. For the cost I admit I did take a gamble on the
Veho VCC-004-ATOM-NPNG Super Micro Muvi Atom Handsfree Camcorder With Waterproof Case And 4 GB Memory
- The Muvi Atom’s tiny size does not compromise quality, recording at 640 x 480 at 30 FPS using Frame Rate Enhancement technology.
- The Atom also introduces the ability to take photo snapshots at 1280 x 960 and comes bundled with the 4GB micro SD card and sports mounting kit.
- This new No Proof No Glory bundle includes the waterproof case which makes it the perfect partner for scuba diving and watersports.
There are only a few companies producing film cameras. But if they still provide poor service, the disaster is perfect. Unfortunately, that's what the Swedish brand Ikonoskop looks like. At least three users of the A-Cam SP-16 had to wait months for repairs. For certain exotic tasks far away from the data storage...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features