Transcend DrivePro 520
- In their reports,ers consider the operation and the functionality to be important.
- Full HD is enough for the videos completely, because even HD (720p) provides sufficient resolution to the events in front of the vehicle including license plates and traffic signs to recognize well.
- As a buyer, you get a very good dashcam for your money.
- Interesting: In addition to the 130-degree front camera, the DrivePro 520 has a second swiveling camera with a viewing angle of 110 degrees.
- A clear USP of the DrivePro 520 are cameras.
- This cockpit camera not only films as usual in front of the vehicle.
- It has a second rotatable camera that can be turned to the side or to the rear to record the interior of the vehicle.
- Each camera creates its own video, which is stored as a separate file on the memory card.
- Small drawback: During the parallel recording with front and inside camera can not operate both cameras with full resolution.
- The front camera loses in full HD and the interior camera has an HD resolution.
- If you want to record the front camera with Full HD, you can only choose SD quality for the indoor camera.
- If, on the other hand, you set the indoor camera to its maximum resolution – ie HD, then the front camera “only” accepts the HDV resolution.
- However, the difference between HDV and Full HD is relatively small, making this setting the best choice.
- With the second 180-degree rotatable camera, the DrivePro 520 offers a special added value.
- At a similar price, it comes with a free cloud storage for a year.
- Advantage: The driver has less to worry about securing his recordings.
- Once the camera is connected to a Wi-Fi network, the videos are automatically uploaded to the cloud.
- A more affordable alternative with a viewing angle of 140 degrees, the company Snooper provides.
Transcend Drivepro Dp 520 Review Footage
One of the best Transcend car dash cameras finally reviewed – DrivePro 520. Hope you will enjoy watching the video as much as I 4K
Transcend Drivepro Dual Lens In Out Taxi Dashcam Review
A full Review of a dash-cam that’s particularly suitable for a taxi driver. Click SHOW MORE for full details… Buy one on Amazon https:/
Transcend DrivePro 520 1080p HD GPS Wi-Fi Car Dashboard Video Recorder With Suction Cup + (2) 32GB Cards + Case + Kit
- Featuring a 130-degree viewing angle and a large f/1.8 aperture, the front lens captures crystal-clear Full HD 1080P (30fps) videos.
- The 180-degree rotatable rear lens comes with the four infrared LEDs, allowing you to record sharp in-car videos at night or in low light conditions.
- Easy to install and operate, the DrivePro 520 even includes wireless smartphone connectivity.
- Includes a 32GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 600x memory card and strong suction cup mount.
- There is an adjustable shoulder strap for easy and comfortable transportation.
- The large main compartment securely fastens with a velcro closure to keep your gear safe while providing quick access.
- In addition, this case features a memory card pocket located on the interior lining.
- It is lined with a soft, scratch-free material, and is well-padded for excellent protection.
- Keep your camera and lenses smudge-free with this handy microfiber cleaning cloth.
Transcend 32GB Drive Pro 520 Car Video Recorder With Suction Mount (TS32GDP520M)
- Featuring a 130 degree view angle, a large f/1.8 aperture and 6 glass lens, the front-lens camera of the DrivePro 520 captures crystal-clear Full HD 1080P (30fps) videos with every detail happening on the road.
- The 180 degree rotatable rear-lens comes with the four Infrared LEDs, allowing you to record sharp in-car videos at night or in low light conditions.