- The Toguard H50 is used wherever areas are to be monitored.
- This can be, for example, in the forest to control the wildlife or on your own property to protect against thieves.
- Since the camera has a night vision function, it can be used around the clock.
- Strong and weakThe H50’s wide-angle lens captures a wide range of more than 120 degrees to a distance of 20 meters.
- The camera starts either via the built-in motion sensor or manually using the supplied remote control.
- This is comparatively high for game cameras, although the recordings are generally only suitable for evaluation purposes.
- It also does not emit red light, leaving it largely invisible to animals or humans.
- The memory is an optional microSD card.
- The energy supply requires AA batteries.
- Value for money The H50 from Toguard is rated very well by customers in reviews.
- Particularly praising the extensive and supplied accessories and the robust, waterproof housing are mentioned.
- That’s not too much, and it’s the same as what needs to be spent on similar cameras.
Toguard H50 12mp 1080p Remote Control Night Vision Motion Activated Hunting Camerawww.youtube.com/watch?v=cjrYrNmysgk
Easy to operate: No need to set up, it is already set with ideal settings for the majority of wildlife applications, whether used on trails
Full Review H Toguard Wildlife Hunting Camerahttps://www.goophoto.com/toguard-h50.htmlHouse Garden Designcamera,control,supplied,Toguard
The Toguard H50 is used wherever areas are to be monitored. This can be, for example, in the forest to control the wildlife or on your own property to protect against thieves. Since the camera has a night vision function, it can be used around the clock. Strong and weakThe H50's wide-angle...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features