- The Toguard CE680 is a pretty powerful camera for the car.
- If it is attached to the windshield, the traffic in front of the vehicle can be photographed or filmed.
- This is useful, among other things, for securing evidence in rear-end collisions or for parking vandalism.
- The camera can be set to automatically pick up the ride, allowing the owner to focus on driving.
- Strong and weak Compared to some other Dashcams, the CE680 has an infrared LED for night photography.
- This also seems to work well, because customers report in reviews that the records succeed even in dim parkhausern.
- The wide-angle lens of the camera is somewhat bright with f / 2.0 and captures a range of 120 degrees in width.
- This allowed the events in front of the windscreen to be adequately covered.
Toguard Ce680 Motion Detection
Please turn motion detection on, after your turn engine on, this camera will record automatically, please click “OK” to stop recording.
Toguard Dash Cam Tutorial Atoz, Big Guy Review
In this video I will go through the entire video menu and set up menu of the Toguard dash cam. I have indexed the complete videohttps://www.goophoto.com/toguard-ce680.htmlDashcamscamera,Toguard