- In their product group, the Dashware Thinkware X550 is one of the high-end models, which draw from the recording of traffic around the vehicle, an extensive added value.
- On the one hand, the two-part camera system documents all processes and unexpected events around the front and rear areas of the moving and parked cars.
- On the other hand, the technical equipment allows a comprehensive orientation in the traffic flow and offers additional functions such as lane departure and Auffahrassistenten with distance measurement and various warning systems.
- In addition to indications of red traffic lights and traffic-calmed zones, the driver can also issue warnings of speed controls.
- However, the use of a speed camera warning system in Germany takes place in a legal gray area and can lead to a purchase.
- The performance is enough for recording videos in Full HD quality with a sharpness of 1,929 x 1,080.
- At a frame rate of 30 frames per minute, a reasonable, but not outstanding, speed of operation is achieved.
- For the recording of the video, picture and sound recordings different function modes are selectable.
- In addition to an automatic ongoing, a manual operation is just as possible as an event-driven use and a monitoring of the parked vehicle.
- A 3D accelerometer registers unexpected pitfalls and gives the impulse to store the recordings in the time frame of the event.
- A double backup – on one up to 64 gigabytes of large microSD card, as well as on a 215 MB large internal memory – prevents a loss of records in case of accident damage.
- To manage the media library, a smartphone or tablet can access the dashcam via the built-in Wi-Fi interface.
- In new vehicles with extensive on-board electronics, the assistance and warning systems offered may have been integrated ex works.
Thinkware X550 Full Review Blackboxmycar
Thinkware X Dash Cam Review
We take a look at Thinkware’s X550 Dash Cam with Full HD recording, GPS tracking and a very comprehensive driver safety alert
Thinkware X550 D FullHD 1080P 2-Channel Camera 32GB SD Card Front And Rear Camera- BlackboxMyCar Decal Included
- The video quality is one of the best in the 2 channel market as it uses the Ambarella A7 chipset and Sony Exmor CMOS sensors with a number of firmware refinements such as super night vision mode.
- Built-in GPS on the X550 not only logs speed and location but allows for advanced driver safety systems (LDWS, FCWS, and Safety Camera Alerts).
In their product group, the Dashware Thinkware X550 is one of the high-end models, which draw from the recording of traffic around the vehicle, an extensive added value. On the one hand, the two-part camera system documents all processes and unexpected events around the front and rear areas of the...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features