- Thus, recording on HDV in the consumer area is actually an acceptable compromise? and actually presents the FX1 as an HD snatch compared to the HVX200E
- DV material is generally stored with much greater safety reserves.
- In HDV mode, it delivers the best images a consumer camera has ever delivered.
- In contrast to the HC 1, it brings out a little more from the rather weak basses, which gives his recordings a slightly punchier sound.
- In return, it makes a little more drive noise, annoying the listener, especially in quiet passages.
- Excellent: Both microphones have a clear stereo effect.
- This is done with an MPEG2 encoding that stores only every sixth image and otherwise registers only image changes.
- These will continue to save frame by frame even in high-resolution mode.
- On the NAB let? Panasonic with the announcement of AG-HVX200E last year, a bomb burst.
- Although the price seemed to us quite high, but it seemed as if the professional features of the camera would justify every euro.
- After all, it costs just twice as much as the SonyHDR-FX1.
- Meanwhile, the HVX200 is on the market and Klaus Eiperle has compared it to the FX1, in the expectation that? the HVX200 emerges victorious.
- But only Sony FX1 with three CCDs was more attention – even with professionals – and raises the bar already very high.
- First of all, the shots of the SonyHDR-FX1 looks especially good.
- Only on closer and closer examination are the most critical professional users unfortunately some aberrations.
- We have therefore taken a closer look and would like to present these annoying results in detail.
- The HDR-FX1E breaks new ground in many ways, but also relies on proven.
- We got hold of one of the first models anded what awaits the filmmaker of tomorrow.
- ComputerVideo subjected the pioneer of a new era to an exclusive preview.
- We could do that? carefully scrutinize and collect first impressions.
- For a precise assessment so far still lacking affordable playback devices and PC software.
Sony HDR-FX1 HDV Handycam overview and how to
Let’s take a closer look at the Sony FX1 3CCD camcorder. I explain some of the many many features and functions that this unit
Sony HDR FX1 Test
Test of the Cineframe 25p mode. No tripod.https://www.goophoto.com/sonyhdr-fx1.htmlCamcorderimage,professional,Sony
Thus, recording on HDV in the consumer area is actually an acceptable compromise? and actually presents the FX1 as an HD snatch compared to the HVX200E DV material is generally stored with much greater safety reserves. In HDV mode, it delivers the best images a consumer camera has ever delivered. In contrast...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features