- The measurement results and also the functional check showed, however, that this model (measured by the favorable price) is doing well.
- The lens comes as usual from Zeiss and allows a 27x optical zoom.
- The recreational filmmaker is supported by the SteadyShot technology, which compensates for little wobbly.
- In other words, for a video, all this may work, but photos should not be taken with the Sony Handycam.
- FunctionsThe small-format equivalent focal length span extends from 29.8 to 1609.2 millimeters in the film shootings and in photos in 16: 9 format one still comes to 804 millimeters in the telephoto range.
- The minimum focusing distance is one centimeter, so you have set the wide angle.
- However, you can not connect an external micro to possibly achieve a better sound quality, because a reduction of wind noise is not possible with the built-in technology.
- ConclusionThe entry-level video camera does not provide the best picture!
- If you liked more, you just have to – as so often – reach deeper into your pocket.
- Therefore, the camera is not recommended for people who like to record more videos – and in their free time to deal with the film – want.
Sony Handycam Hdr Cx240 Camcorder Video Quality Test
A very quick test on the recording quality for clarity, detail and accuracy for this entry level budget HD camcorder from Sony.
Unboxing / Review / Video Test / Sony Hdr Cx
This is a unboxing, a in-depth review/tour, and video test of the camcorder Sony HDR-CX240. Intro : 0:10 Unboxing: 1:15 Exteriorhttps://www.goophoto.com/sonyhdr-cx240.htmlCamcordermillimeters,photos,Sony,Technology,video