- Videos passable, otherwise much weaker than the winner.
- It delivers good quality videos and is well equipped with GPS for track recording.
- The Langs-Bauweise looks at the helmet and bicycle handlebar less strange than about a GoPro.
- Edition of the AS series unfortunately did not really convince us.
- Reduction and equipment extension are all around succeeded, but the rather moderate image quality and also the poor image stabilization of the predecessor have been preserved.
- You should also think about a less sensitive to reflex glass insert the diver’s capsule (in front of the lens).
- However, the equipment with housing and Klebehalterung falls out poor.
- If Sony is working on some small criticisms, we have a real alternative to the GoPro.
- If the lack of accessories does not disturb the comparison, we can give a buy recommendation for the Sony.
- Worn abdomen, the AS 30 is not ideal, as an employment while cycling or on the helmet of the skier on the other hand very well.
- Thanks to the very good image stabilizer, the Sony is the clear winner, especially since the image is otherwise convincing.
- Weight: 65 g, Camera Type: Mountable, Details: 1 x Sony NP -,.
- In addition, it now has WLAN, Near Field Communication and GPS on board.
- If you put the only 90 grams lightweight video camera in a protective housing, their function is already clear.
- With the robust protection you can dive up to five meters depth.
- For a color-fast video recording then provides the specially developed underwater mode.
- The lens is a F2.8 Carl Zeiss Tessar with a focal length of 15.5 millimeters and a viewing angle of 170 degrees.
- An image stabilizer is integrated, but should narrow the viewing angle to 120 degrees.
- Lens with aperture 2.8 with which you should get a viewing angle of 170 degrees.
- Wifi, GPS and NFCWith the Actioncam, the GPS data is also included with the videos, so you do not have to make a note of the location of the recording.
- So you can watch the rotated videos right on a tablet.
- In addition to the remote control via mobile devices, there should also be a wristband remote control.
- The PlusTo the camera has been developed all kinds of accessories.
- In addition to a dog harness with the holder for the Actioncam and other straps and special frames, you can purchase a handle with a 2.7-inch LCD screen.
- Once plugged into the case, the outdoor cam will actually make an ordinary video camera.
- ConclusionThe small Actioncam is a good companion in all sports activities, mainly provides the image stabilizer.
- However, if you prefer to have the camera with you during the dive, you will quickly reach your limits.
- Maybe there will soon be a protective housing from Sony, which allows deeper dives.
- The camera itself would have done well thanks to dive mode.
Sony Hdr As30v High Definition Pov Action Video Camera In Depth Review
Buy it on Amazon – goo.gl/52MWGj (affiliate link). The Sony High Definition POV Action Video Camera is Sony’s answer to the
Sony Hdr Asv Action Cam Unboxing Review Hd Test
Over the cover 5:10 First boot 7:13 Monopod 10:35 Accessories in kit 15:14 Wifi remote control with Playmemories mobile 16:00 Myhttps://www.goophoto.com/sonyhdr-as30v.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sony-hdr-as30v.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sony-hdr-as30v-150x150.jpgAction Camsactioncam,camera,dive,housing,image,image stabilizer,protective housing,recording,remote control,Sony,stabilizer,video,video camera,viewing angle