Sony NEX-VG10 (with 18-200mm F3.5-6.3)
- In handling not optimal: Many important settings only about fumbling keys.
- The focus of the NEX-VG10E is literally on optics.
- The Zwanglaufig arising and uncontrollable with change optics Kopflastigkeit has not disturbed me in view of the beautiful pictures.
- After all, you do not need to reach zoom rocker and the swivel monitor display complements the very detailed viewfinder optimally.
- The Sony NEX-VG10 is more of a compact tool of the finest kind for big movies.
- It is suitable for bringing down the moving image of die-hard photographers.
- Together with the optic SEL 18200 it represents a versatile team.
- For shooting in low light, it is worth taking a look in the lens selection.
- The VG 10 will not have it easy to inspire ambitious video amateurs – despite the undoubtedly good concept of the exchange optics and the successful alignment.
- Because the wish list, which results from theing, is long.
- As good as the concept is: Sony unfortunately did not implement it consistently for filmmakers.
- Thus, the electronics reads the chip only with 25 frames, also convinced the picture quality is not quite.
- Self-evidentness such as engine zoom manual sound level control.
- The movie look and the game with the depth of field dominated the NEX-VG10, however, very well.
- On the one hand, it captivates with creative and filmmaking possibilities that only a large image sensor offers – such as taking pictures under difficult lighting conditions or working with selective focus.
- Simply taking over both from the photo department is only the next logical step in the age of D-SLR with video function.
- Nevertheless, Sony has missed numerous small opportunities to serve the current longing of many DSLR filmmakers with this new product class.
- In the future, however, users will be able to work with a wide range of fixed focal lengths and zoom lenses, according to the manufacturer.
- Currently, the video camera is offered with the SEL18200 kit lens with a focal length of 18 to 200 millimeters and an 11x zoom factor.
- The menu display of the NEX-VG10E is transparent and easy to understand.
- Advanced users can enjoy manual settings for the aperture, shutter speed, sensitivity and white balance.
- For more demanding users, the input for connecting an external microphone is also available.
- According to Sony, the purchase price of the NEX-VG-10E, which will be released in September 2010, will amount to approximately dollars 2,000.
- Since this is difficult to reproduce due to printing technology, you will also find the comparison photos on our homepage (www.camgaroo.com
- Standesgema? this then delivers videos in FullHD resolution.
- The result: the NEXVG10 works with interchangeable lenses and has an outrageously large image sensor.
- We wanted to know exactly and brought the presented at the IFA camera on the.
Sony Nex Vg10 18 200mm
Using the new Sony NEX–VG10 with the stock lens it came with. Sunset atop South Moutain Dobbins Point… in Phoenix Arizona.
Nex E Mm F. . Oss Full Hd Video Test
Untouched footage straight from the camera to YT. 1080p. Sony NEX–VG10 w/ 18–200mm Sony E-Mount lens.