- The large CMOS sensor provides a bit of cinema flair and in combination with the automatic, even a semi-professional user can handle it well.
- The handling is particularly outstanding thanks to the shoulder rest in this segment.
- The idea with the pull-out rail is ingenious and long-winded.
- The image quality is well below that of Sony’s F-Class, but is sufficient for many tasks.
- If the image quality or broadcast capability is more important than the ergonomics and who would like to record externally, should rather resort to the Sony NEX-FS100.
- In addition, external microphones can be connected via the two XLR inputs.
- In this way even individual fighters can still tighten their sharpness or aperture without having to resort to an assistant.
- That’s why we like the idea of Sony, to integrate a small extendable shoulder pad – and a first practical also showed the same: It works!
- The sound department worked perfectly: The recordings sounded good, theers registered only minimal self-noise.
Sony Nex Ea50 Review
Sony NEX-EA50 is NXCAM camcorder with APS-C HD CMOS sensor and interchangeable E-mount zoom lens. The video contains
Sony Nex Ea Cameraman’S Review
www.thevideowhisperer.wordpress.com (Best to watch in Full HD if possible) A Video Whisperer review of the Sony NEX EA50 CC