- The HDR-CX106E has a particularly large hard drive, which has a capacity of 80 gigabytes and can fit up to 33 hours of film.
- If that’s not enough, you can also use Sony’s own memory card, the Memory Stick Duo.
- The CX106 has a 10x optical zoom, which is protected against camera shake by an image stabilizer.
- Pivoting touchscreen and automatic functionsThe monitor of the Sony HDR-XR106E measures 2.7 inches diagonally and is resolved into 211,200 pixels.
- This resolution is on average good and can for example not keep up with the resolution of current monitors of compact cameras.
- For automatically successful shots, the integrated face recognition and the ‘dynamic range optimization’ provide: It is used to ensure that scenes in the background of bright light prevails – for example, backlit scenes – well-exposed shot.
- The sound is recorded as 5.1 surround sound from a zoom microphone.
- An external microphone or headphone unfortunately can not be connected.
- That once again no external microphone can be connected, however, is very regrettable and is perceived by many videographers as a real drawback.
- The film and photo quality is good, the colors are true to nature.
Twilight Low Light Sony Hdr Xr106e High Definition Test Union Canal Edinburgh
Evening shoot around the Union Canal of Edinburgh. The female swan is incubating her egg. This video applies to all Sony HDR-
Villa, Sony Hdr Xre
The beautiful Bulgaria!
New Original Sony RMT-835 Remote Control Part Number: 1-479-275-51 For HDR-UX7E HDR-UX9E HDR-XR100 HDR-XR100E HDR-XR105E HDR-XR106E HDR-XR160 HDR-XR160E HDR-XR200 HDR-XR200E HDR-XR200V HDR-XR200VE
The HDR-CX106E has a particularly large hard drive, which has a capacity of 80 gigabytes and can fit up to 33 hours of film. If that's not enough, you can also use Sony's own memory card, the Memory Stick Duo. The CX106 has a 10x optical zoom, which is protected against...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features