- However, the likelihood of 3D photography is lacking and the quality of the photos can not match that of digital cameras.
- All in all, Sony’s model can be recommended to anyone who is not a professional or has professional aspirations.
- Because it will be less annoying that the manual Einstellvielfalt is missing.
- In spite of everything, an interesting and affordable entry-level version in this segment.
- The latter also includes the Sony HDR-TD30VE, which should provide a spatial representation.
- If one converts the focal lengths to the small picture area, then 33.4 to 400.8 millimeters are available and for 2D recordings in the 16: 9 format around 29 to 298 millimeters, which also applies to the photo mode.
- Switching to 4: 3, focal lengths of 36.3 to 363 millimeters can be used and a light intensity of 1: 1.8 to 10 are used.
- The camera control is no longer on the new model via the control knob, but directly via the menu in the display.
- Full HD recording takes place at 50 fields per second in 3D format.
- However, if you want to record with 25 or 50 frames, only the 2D mode can be used.
- The motive acquisition and playback is done by a 3.5-inch display that also allows a stereoscopic view.
- D shotsThe 3D camera’s automatic takes over all the settings, so that the recording can succeed even the beginner immediately.
- The picture quality is noise-free and sharp and can convince even in poor light conditions.
- At videoaktiv.de one speaks of annahernder professional quality, as the Handycam had to prove in the field.
- Especially with close-up shots, when the subject was only 15 centimeters in front of the lens, a beautiful spatial representation could be achieved.
3d Videokamera Sony Hdr Td30ve
Sony Hdr Tdve Full D Hd Outdoors Test In Vienna, Austria
Outdoors test of Sony Handycam HDR–TD30VE digital camcorder recorded in urban environment in early morning at Wien, Austria. 3Dhttps://www.goophoto.com/sony-hdr-td30ve.htmlCamcordercamera,millimeters,professional,quality,recording,Sony
However, the likelihood of 3D photography is lacking and the quality of the photos can not match that of digital cameras. All in all, Sony's model can be recommended to anyone who is not a professional or has professional aspirations. Because it will be less annoying that the manual Einstellvielfalt is...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features