- The quality of the recordings, which can be done in 2D and 3D, is excellent due to the Full HD format.
- The screen for reviewing the video material shines through its brilliance.
- Very good autofocus.Tone overall acceptable, with a separate microphone very good.
- Unfortunately, despite the microphone and headphone connection, it lacks manual audio control.
- Class works the Jog / Dial setting wheel, which calls and sets all manual functions.
- It produces stereo 3D recordings in an excellent picture quality.
- Practically the small rotary knob, which can be used for manual control of focus and exposure (in 3D mode).
- In the 3D recording mode, this achieves a very appealing image quality, which even the JVC GS-TD1 can not beat.
- In 2D operation, the differences to the top class are already clearly visible.
- The image sharpness is modest and a certain image noise unmistakable.
- The cam offers for semiprofessional filmmakers everything you need it plus a suitable editing software.
- Positive aspects of the TD10 model are the superior display and functionality of 3D editing.
- The adjustment options and the operation leave room for improvement.
- The higher resolution is definitely visible and represents a real novelty in this price range.
- It’s fun to show what’s on the tape right away.
- The 3D image is the best in comparison, in 2D it is not quite up to her close relatives without 3D.
- In 2D video mode, it is also possible to close photos in parallel with a resolution of 5.3 megapixels.
- In addition, you should be able to watch the 3D movies without glasses on this screen.
- In addition, the TD 10 is equipped with an image stabilizer and an internal memory of 64 gigabytes.
- Previouss praised the good picture quality of the videos and the screen.
- However, some people criticized the operation and the manual setting options, which only worked satisfactorily and left room for improvement.
- D recordings should generally be made without specific prior knowledge.
- Other disadvantages are seen in the fact that one is dependent on the cut and the post on the Sony’s own products.
- In addition, in 2D mode, the images remain qualitatively behind those of comparison cameras.
- The target group of this camera are above all the semi-professional users who want to take ambitious 3D pictures.
- The sound is good, an external microphone can be connected via a jack.
- Only that Sony limits the modulation of the audio level to two states is disadvantageous.
- The menu of the Sony TD10 looks a bit playful with its colorful icons for ambitious users.
- Then comes the message shown, and the optics drive from the telephoto in five stages in the wide angle.
- It calibrates the convergence to the subject distances.
- Sony TD 10 By far the best 3D monitor comes from Sony.
- From the perspective of the filmmaker, the picture can be viewed well. For average applications, the intensity of the light is sufficient.
- In the last issue weed the device from JVC and now comes the in-depth review of the Sony model.
- But when it comes to recording, you’re already getting more advanced.
Test Kamery 3d Sony Hdr Td10e
Więcej na www.3dready.pl.
Sony Hdr Tde D Camcorder
Note, the 3D footage is not representative of the camcorders in our test. To make this viewable to anyone with red/blue 3D glasses, 3Dhttps://www.goophoto.com/sony-hdr-td10e.htmlCamcorderaddition,image,manual,microphone,mode,operation,quality,recording,Sony
The quality of the recordings, which can be done in 2D and 3D, is excellent due to the Full HD format. The screen for reviewing the video material shines through its brilliance. Very good autofocus.Tone overall acceptable, with a separate microphone very good. Unfortunately, despite the microphone and headphone connection, it lacks...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features