- The quality of the recordings, which can be done in 2D and 3D, is excellent due to the Full HD format.
- The screen for reviewing the video material shines through its brilliance.
- Very good autofocus.Tone overall acceptable, with a separate microphone very good.
- Unfortunately, despite the microphone and headphone connection, it lacks manual audio control.
- Class works the Jog / Dial setting wheel, which calls and sets all manual functions.
- It produces stereo 3D recordings in an excellent picture quality.
- Practically the small rotary knob, which can be used for manual control of focus and exposure (in 3D mode).
- In the 3D recording mode, this achieves a very appealing image quality, which even the JVC GS-TD1 can not beat.
- In 2D operation, the differences to the top class are already clearly visible.
- The image sharpness is modest and a certain image noise unmistakable.
- The cam offers for semiprofessional filmmakers everything you need it plus a suitable editing software.
- Positive aspects of the TD10 model are the superior display and functionality of 3D editing.
- The adjustment options and the operation leave room for improvement.
- The higher resolution is definitely visible and represents a real novelty in this price range.
- It’s fun to show what’s on the tape right away.
- The 3D image is the best in comparison, in 2D it is not quite up to her close relatives without 3D.
- In 2D video mode, it is also possible to close photos in parallel with a resolution of 5.3 megapixels.
- In addition, you should be able to watch the 3D movies without glasses on this screen.
- In addition, the TD 10 is equipped with an image stabilizer and an internal memory of 64 gigabytes.
- Previouss praised the good picture quality of the videos and the screen.
- However, some people criticized the operation and the manual setting options, which only worked satisfactorily and left room for improvement.
- D recordings should generally be made without specific prior knowledge.
- Other disadvantages are seen in the fact that one is dependent on the cut and the post on the Sony’s own products.
- In addition, in 2D mode, the images remain qualitatively behind those of comparison cameras.
- The target group of this camera are above all the semi-professional users who want to take ambitious 3D pictures.
- The sound is good, an external microphone can be connected via a jack.
- Only that Sony limits the modulation of the audio level to two states is disadvantageous.
- The menu of the Sony TD10 looks a bit playful with its colorful icons for ambitious users.
- Then comes the message shown, and the optics drive from the telephoto in five stages in the wide angle.
- It calibrates the convergence to the subject distances.
- Sony TD 10 By far the best 3D monitor comes from Sony.
- From the perspective of the filmmaker, the picture can be viewed well. For average applications, the intensity of the light is sufficient.
- In the last issue weed the device from JVC and now comes the in-depth review of the Sony model.
- But when it comes to recording, you’re already getting more advanced.
Test Kamery 3d Sony Hdr Td10e
Więcej na www.3dready.pl.
Sony Hdr Tde D Camcorder
Note, the 3D footage is not representative of the camcorders in our test. To make this viewable to anyone with red/blue 3D glasses, 3D