- Extremely clean colors without fraying and a very natural vote shows the fully illuminated color image.
- And even in the lowlight range, the SR models are a tad sharper and more colorful than usual in this class.
- The cheaper SR 11 does not have to put its light under the bushel, because except for the smaller hard drive (60 GB) it is completely identical to the 12.
- This is worth the extra price, only the menu was allowed Sony to think again.
- What should a focus wheel without sufficient sharpness control capabilities, a micro jack without modulation and functions that make the autofocus nervous?
- Instead of real sound control but there’s only a shutdown (“low”) of the auto-gain.
- Special touch: On the Sony touchscreen, the playback is really easy, the obscure Tippmenu over several levels, however, always came back to the search game.
- The touch screen operation, a pioneering achievement of Sony, prevails meanwhile also with other manufacturers.
- Quickly touch the focus point or exposure object – done.
2008 Sony Handycam Hdr Sr11 60gb Hard Drive
This is a review of the Sony HDR SR11 from 2008. If you have any questions leave a comment and I will reply. Thanks for watching!!!
Sony Hdr Sr Review/Actual Footage
Sony Hdr-Sr11 is a High Definition Handycam..very light weight and records up to 22 hours of footage..watch this video with the HDhttps://www.goophoto.com/sony-hdr-sr11.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/sony-hdr-sr11.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/sony-hdr-sr11-150x150.jpgCamcordercontrol,focus,search,Sony,touch