- Bright and colorful pictures are displayed on a screen width of up to 75 cm.
- On the way, sharp video recordings succeed thanks to the well-functioning, Balanced Optical SteadyShot technology ‘.
- The video quality is also excellent, apart from the slightly undifferentiated red tones.
- Thanks to the absolutely outstanding image stabilizer, very good picture and sound quality and the lush wide-angle focal length, this model comes up with unlikely many advantages.
- With consideration of the projector, the purchase price is certainly justified.
- Automatic mode films, was allowed to enjoy the camera much.
- If you can do without the light output of the beamer as well as internal memory, the better model HDR-PJ650 is better for you.
- For this amount one had to expect however an internal WLAN function, which one must acquire however separately against additional costs.
- For an external microphone, a stereo mini-jack is available and in the same format, a headphone can be connected.
- As the product name PJ suggests for projector, the projector can be used on the display back for a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels with a brightness of 35 lumens.
- HDMI socket can now also be used to project videos from external sources.
- As a special feature can now use a classic accessory shoe, which abolts the proprietary AIS shoe – an adapter for already purchased accessories can be purchased as an option.
- A large stereo microphone is placed in the middle of the top and Sony also offers a wireless remote control as an accessory.
- Technical featuresThe Carl Zeiss lens works with a 10x optical zoom factor, which can be expanded to 17x.
- Digital zooming offers a magnification factor of 120.
- The focal lengths in 16: 9 format are given as 26 to 260 millimeters and in 4: 3 format in 31.8 to 318 millimeters.
- The usable starting apertures of the two extremes can be used with F1.8 and F3.4.
- When recording video you can use the LED light with flash function, so that the Full HD recordings at 50 frames per second are correspondingly well illuminated.
- Also convenient is the direct copy function on a connected USB hard disk.
- Although this device costs 1400 euros, it also offers unique extras.
- Disadvantage: long filming out of hand tires, needs a lot of space in the photo bag.
- The “floating” image stabilizer (Balanced Steady Shot) remains a unique feature of Sony and delivers with its completely moveable suspended optics and sensor unit gentle camera shots from the hand, which otherwise only hinbekommt with much more expensive equipment.
- Not only the PJ780 is equipped with it, but also the PJ650 and PJ420.
- We show if this is also the case with Sony’s Handycam HDR-PJ780.
- The criteria were image quality, autofocus, sound quality, equipment and operation.
Sony Hdr Pj780ve Gain Einstellungen (Lowlight)
Hier ein kleiner Versuch, bei dem ich ein wenig mit den AGC-Einstellungen herum gespielt habe. Mein Fazit aus dem Versuch: Bis
Sony Hdr Pjve Projector Test
New Original Sony RMT-835 Remote Control Part Number: 1-479-275-51 For HDR-PJ780VE HDR-PJ790E HDR-PJ790V HDR-PJ790VE HDR-PJ810 HDR-PJ810E HDR-PJ820 HDR-PJ820E HDR-SR1 HDR-SR10 HDR-SR10D HDR-SR10E
Mini HDMI To HDMI Cable For Canon MD130 MD140 MD150 MD160 MD255 Kamera
TacPower Micro USB Data Sync Cable Lead For Sony HDR-PJ780E PJ780VE PJ790E Camera
Bright and colorful pictures are displayed on a screen width of up to 75 cm. On the way, sharp video recordings succeed thanks to the well-functioning, Balanced Optical SteadyShot technology '. The video quality is also excellent, apart from the slightly undifferentiated red tones. Thanks to the absolutely outstanding image stabilizer, very...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features