- Weak point: The sound on the built-in microphone is moderate, with an external microphone very good.
- If desired, project videos on the wall (or on another smooth surface).
- What lures on the device, is especially the built-in projector.
- But the shimmering flashlight is not more than a party gag.
- Medium: Out of focus at maximum zoom; In low light rather average.
- The image stabilizer and tele-macro feature provide impressive results.
- The HDR-PJ10 is suitable for the beginner as well as the more demanding videographer.
- The quality is quite good, for visual enjoyment, the built-in stereo speakers contribute their mite.
- The projector is integrated into the display lid and allows you to immediately project the videos and images onto a flat surface.
- The brightness of only 10 lumens should not be underestimated.
- Anyone who has ever had a LED projector in operation knows that these values can not be compared analogously to the lumens of conventional beamer.
- At the CES in Las Vegas Sony already introduced the new technology, as it can be seen in the following video.
- At a distance of three meters from the projection surface, even in a relatively bright environment, an even clearer image with a diagonal of 150 centimeters is created.
- The more you shorten the distance, the sharper and brighter the pictures become.
- The resolution output is 640 x 360 pixels and the playback time is around 1.5 hours when fully charged.
- This corresponds to a recording time of about 6.5 hours in Full HD mode.
- If you follow the buyer reviews, the sound quality should be above average.
- The wide-angle lens allows not only beautiful landscape shots, but also larger group shots.
- A 30x optical zoom, which can be extended to 42x, brings the motifs up close.
- For image conversion, a backlit CMOS sensor is used.
- It saves the cost of an external projector and does not have to fiddle around with cables.
- The USB and HDMI ports provide additional connectivity, such as PC and TV.
- Picture noise was not an issue in both light situations, the slight blurring in panning remained in the frame.
- Image stabilizer and autofocus acted sovereign; the sound was almost free of noise.
- Color rendering 1200 Lux The color reproduction in good light is very balanced in terms of Sony.
- Sharp The view of the ISO chart is not only a little detail-poor, but also slightly trub and even shows chromatic color deviations in the patterns.
Sony Hdr Pj10e
We review the HDR–PJ10E Sony camcorder. Combining a camcorder with a projector sounds like a recipe for neither feature to
Test Recordings Sony Hdr Pje
Some test recordings with my new camera Sony HDR-PJ10E. Don´t forget to switch to HD.
AC-L200 Adapter Charger For Sony HDR-PJ10 HDR-PJ10E HDR-PJ30 HDR-PJ30E HDR-PJ30V
Weak point: The sound on the built-in microphone is moderate, with an external microphone very good. If desired, project videos on the wall (or on another smooth surface). What lures on the device, is especially the built-in projector. But the shimmering flashlight is not more than a party gag. Medium: Out of focus...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features