- The MV1’s videos are bright even in low light, but too bright in some places.
- In terms of sound, the MV1 shone with a strong high-pitched reproduction, which set a certain ‘shine’ above all on classical and acoustic music performances.
- It is a pity that you are limited because of the side screen in the Einsatzmoglichkeiten very much, a folding screen was z.
- The work goes, apart from the fixed display and missing zoom, relaxed and with a low learning curve of the hand.
- The sound is very transparent, maybe a bit too heavy.
- Great sound shared quicklySony promises a better quality than you would expect from CDs.
- The “crystal clear” stereo sound is to be preserved by recording in linear PCM format without compression.
- Whether the sound is actually better than on a CD, is an open question.
- For sharing on the Web you can also switch to the AAC format.
- The cam, which has been specially developed for recording music, has another advantage: the recordings can be quickly put into the Internet via a WLAN module.
- Good recording quality Even the built-in 1 / 2.3 inch chip can be seen.
- Especially for music fans who like to hang out at concerts and take great memories home, the device is recommended.
- If you focus on good pictures then you should opt for a camera that may have three sensors for each of the colors green, red and blue.
- But you had to dig deeper into your wallet.
- So it makes sense to combine professional X / Y recording and 1080p video in one device.
Sony Hdr Mv1 Music Cam Review (Includes Sample Clips)
Sony Hdr Mv Music Video Recorder
Nixxell Battery Charger For Sony NP-BX1,BC-CSX,BC-TRX And Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V, DSC-HX300, DSC-RX1, DSC-RX1R, DSC-RX100, DSC-RX100 II, DSC-WX300, HDR-AS10, HDR-AS15, HDR-AS30V, HDR-MV1 (Fully Decoded)
- Built in 3RD GENERATION JAPANESE LED INDICATOR chip guides charger to stop working once battery is fully charged.
- Made with Premium Japanese Parts,Professional Grade , OEM Equivalent or Better !
- Fully Decoded Microchip, allows Batteries & charger to work with Original Camera .
- World Charger : Comes with Bonus Euro & Car adapter for convenience while travelling.
Sony Music Video Recorder Mv1 Hdr-mv1 [Japan Import]
- Powerful Recording Versatility
Enjoy the flexibility of recording in either uncompressed Linear PCM (LPCM) or Internet-ready AAC sound.
- LPCM (44.1kHz, 16 bit) gives you the rich, high-resolution CD-quality sound with lifelike depth and tone, while AAC (48kHz, 128kbps) is the ideal digital format for sharing your music across mobile devices and the Internet.
- Not only that, with an optional AC adapter (AC-UD11) you can keep shooting while the supplied battery replenishes itself to ensure that you never miss that critical shot or note.