- They are supported by the high light intensity of the lens, which is at F2.8 to 4.5.
- In order to be able to visualize fast movements in detail for the human eye, one can work with the slow-motion function.
- In this case, 120 pictures are taken every second.
- Stroboscopic motion studies on a single image are also possible.
- The focal length range of small-image equivalent 29 to 348 millimeters finally allows filming in almost any shooting situation from A like architecture to Z like cedar forest.
- Remote control is also possible via PlayMemories Mobile App via the mobile third-party device.
- While the live view is being transferred to the monitor of the smartphone or tablet, you can be in the picture yourself and still enjoy optimal picture control.
- If you hold the camera in the classic way, you have a good image control with the eyepiece viewfinder and the 3.5-inch LCD.
- ConclusionThe Handycam is an all-round great product.
- The 3.5-inch Xtra Fine LCD can also be seen and complemented by the electronic eyepiece.
- The large optical zoom, WiFi and NFC complete the offer.
- In addition, various ND filters are installed and optimize landscape photography when needed in a skilful manner.
Sample Movie For Handycam Hdr Cx900
The remarkable new HDR–CX900 Handycam employs the XAVC S video format to enable recording Full HD movies at a high
Ballade En Sony Hdr Cx (Test)
One of the first review of the Sony HDR-CX900 AVCHD and XAVC-S. Un des premiers tests du Sony HDR-CX900 en AVCHD et
New Sony Lens Protector Hood Shade Assy X25897021 For FDR-AX100 FDR-AX100E HDR-CX900 HDR-CX900E PXW-X70
They are supported by the high light intensity of the lens, which is at F2.8 to 4.5. In order to be able to visualize fast movements in detail for the human eye, one can work with the slow-motion function. In this case, 120 pictures are taken every second. Stroboscopic motion studies on...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features