- With Sony one remains rather in the automatic mode, this supplies however for it due to the new optics absolutely practicable results.
- It’s easy to get used to the smart details, but it’s a shame to do without the beautiful display on the front.
- If you can do without help such as histogram or a setting of the image characteristics and rely primarily on the very good automatic mode of the camera, here gets a nice piece of technology for a reasonable price.
- Ambitious filmmakers who want more control while filming, Sony refers unintentionally to the competition.
- Apart from that, it also offers a very good image quality, plus specialties such as the GPS receiver; also a very lush fixed memory.
- Only with the size of the display does the miniaturization step displease us, especially since the camera has not become more compact or lighter.
- It worked well 1A, only when I learned that the CX700VE is out and this already the new image quality (25p and 50p) offers, I switched to this.
- The picture quality is really good, but there are also some criticisms.
- Nightshot is active and is switched off, you have to umautlich activate iAuto (s.
- MB equals 3 minutes 44 recording in highest 50p quality.
- Direct playback of data to PC not possible: recordings must first be temporarily copied to the PC.
- Built-in 5.1 microphone picks up all the noise (especially cameraman) – Medium windscreen of built-in microphone: Can be activated via menu.
- The camera has become smaller, but then also offers less space for the hands and accessories.
- The 3 “screen is not as big as the 3.5” screen of the predecessor.
- This Sony had to notice already in the development.
- The previous version (CX550, XR550) does not have this problem.
- For 1239 euros one can demand that such functions also work perfectly.
- Since I have exchanged my first CX700VE for this defect and already report three other owners of this problem, one can assume that it is a general production / development error of this camera.
- Nightshotfunktion written, but still get no feedback (as of 27.03.2011).
- Both of them are good at swallowing the obligatory Sony Memory Pro Duo Sticks as well as SDHC and SDXC memory cards.
- Very timely? At this point, Sony offers a touch screen for menu display.
- However, less demanding users can also select the MPEG2 recording format with 720 x 576 pixels and pack much more film time on the memory chip.
- The Exmor R sensor is particularly sensitive to light and, in conjunction with the Bion processor, promises noise-free, clear images even under poor lighting conditions.
- The lens has an initial focal length of 26.3 millimeters and shows up as a wide angle with ideal party or landscape characteristics – the image now offers real added value.
- Whether you still want to use the 120x digital zoom remains to be seen.
- In mid-March 2011, the delivery date should be and firsts will show whether Sony can keep the quality.
Sony Hdr Cx700v Review Whoa!?
Sony HDR-CX700V review. Blunty3000 takes a stroll around the HDR–CX700VE to see what its got on offer, does it suck, or is it the
Sony Hdr Cxve Nagrania Testowe / Cx Handycam Test Footage [Hd]
Nagrania testowe z kamery Sony HDR-CX700VE. Jest to model o najbogatszym wyposażeniu i możliwościach spośród gamy “