- Although the CX130 is by no means a miracle of equipment in its class, it leaves the creative in the Wei Balance determination, the game with the aperture, the pinpoint focus or sharp relocation free hand.
- The control buttons are practically arranged and easy to operate with one hand.
- In the telephoto position the automatic focus was slow.
- The HDRCX130 recorded images a bit cooler (bluish) compared to the original, and blue and cyan tones were slightly grunty.
- In contrast, the cheaper of the two Sony’s scored worse with low ambient light: In addition to coarse-grained color noise, theers noticed especially faded colors.
- If you take into account the constructive conditions of the recording system, then the results are rather surprisingly good.
- In addition, it offers the best wide-angle effect and the most potent battery.
- Bright – so I have a lightening in low light.
- As I have stated so far, it fully fulfills my wishes.
- At the moment, I only use HD and then I convert it to SD format on the computer because my current computer is too slow to handle HD directly.
- My desire to be able to take good pictures in between is only partially fulfilled.
- For close-ups, especially in indoor shots, the pictures are usable.
- While filming the camera sufficiently quickly sharp, must? you wait a long time for photos.
- The picture quality is really good, in the dusk the focusing takes a little bit longer, but it works.
- Sony therefore already in the service (Geissler), here one thinks however, the noise belongs to the scope of supply (for them technically o.k.).
- As a layman, I can only say: All Tip Top (especially zoom, picture quality and display).
- The only small drawback is that the autofocus is extremely slow.
- It offers good picture and sound quality, an appealing focal length and useful additional functions.
- In addition, this camera has a 30x optical zoom with a good starting focal length of 29.8 millimeters.
- With regard to this feature, the CX 130 should be ahead of its competitors.
- In advanced mode you can even switch to a 42x optical zoom.
- The screen measures 3 inches (7.6 centimeters) at a standard resolution of 230,400 pixels.
- In addition, this camera has an optical image stabilizer, which should allow unadulterated shots while walking, a face and Lachelerkennung and nine different exposure modes.
- ers of this camera praise the good picture and sound quality and the appealing battery life of this model.
- However, a picture noise occurs in closed rooms.
- This camera is suitable for those who want to make an ambitious entry into the use of video cameras and want to fall back on a good and competitive device.
2011 Sony Handycam Hdr Cx130 Review And Test
This is my old channel with shit vids. New Camera, New Channel, Subscribe for better HD skateboarding videos- www.youtube
Sony Hdr Cx Test
Видеообзор компактной камеры Sony HDR CX130E. Подробное описание, характеристики, комментарии и отзывы, наличие.https://www.goophoto.com/sony-hdr-cx130e.htmlCamcorderaddition,camera,focal length,focus,noise,optical,optical zoom,quality,Sony,zoom
Although the CX130 is by no means a miracle of equipment in its class, it leaves the creative in the Wei Balance determination, the game with the aperture, the pinpoint focus or sharp relocation free hand. The control buttons are practically arranged and easy to operate with one hand. In the...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features