- Here, the AX1 helps with numerous automatic and manual setting options.
- After a short training period, the handling is simple and targeted.
- So far you have seen at best on top mastered Blu-rays.
- Since Sony attaches the editing software, it is worth recording in 4K and output in HD.
- That manual focus is because of an inaccurate focus engine to the art, Sony should improve.
- The AX 1 comes despite the abandonment of photo features, remote control.
- Unfortunately, there are hardly any films that are already shot in Ultra HD.
- The Cam with addictive potential, however, is not for the small petty Borse.
- EUR has to be put down for the apparatus with the high resolution.
- High-quality imagesNot only the high resolution, which provides an enormous sharpness and detail, but also the fact that is recorded with 60 frames per second, impressed.
- Especially taking pictures in poorer light conditions benefit from it.
- The interior shots are also supported by the extremely high light intensity of F1.6 to F3,4 of the zoom lens.
- Although the wide-angle, which is at a picture equivalent of 31.5 millimeters, may have turned out a little larger, the telephoto range with 630 millimeters can be used in the best way possible.
- Best picture controlThe monitor resolves with 1,229,000 pixels and is 3.5 inches in diagonal.
- To ensure image control even in unusual circumstances, the Xtra Fine LCD has a 180 degree aperture angle and a maximum rotation angle of 270 degrees.
- But also the usual look through the eyepiece viewer is possible.
- Especially in sunlight, the extra viewfinder with a size of 0.45 inches can be helpful.
- Another featureEditing such data sets is still a bit difficult.
- As a format Sony has taken XAVC as a model, but slightly modified.
- A high-quality microphone is integrated, in addition there are two XLR connections for more powerful external microphones.
- ConclusionThe camera has not been developed for professional use.
Sony Fdr Ax1 4k Video Camera Hands On Review
A hands-on, show-me review of the Sony FDR AX1 4K video camera. Lots of sample footage, demonstrations and examples of the 4K
Sample Movie For Sony K Camcorder Fdr Ax
Introducing the peerless FDR–AX1 Handycam with professional-calibre XLR mic input and unparalleled image quality. Breaking 4Khttps://www.goophoto.com/sony-fdr-ax1.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/sony-fdr-ax1.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/sony-fdr-ax1-150x150.jpgCamcordercontrol,focus,resolution,Sony SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features