Sony DCR-TRV 255E
- The recordings of the MV 700 were free from noise and intrinsic noise, but the sound sounded flat and too bassy.
- SONY DCR-TRV 255 E Powerful, but leaner than the predecessors: this is how the currently most affordable Digitalo presents itself.
- The sound recordings sounded a bit thin all the time, but no trace of background noise.
- They attract with a reasonable price and opulent housing, which some filmmakers certainly appreciate.
- Unlike the predecessors, however, the new models have slimmed noticeably.
- These hot cams do not necessarily have to be better than their predecessors.
- Because the new spring creations are rolling in, the dealers have to empty the shop windows and warehouse and are therefore very generous – with a little luck you can save quite a few euros.
- Give you six buying tips of the season – plus six other alternatives.
- A model is missing because it is too expensive for many: the Sony VX 2000.
- It just got rid of the VX 2100 (Issue 3/2004) – it is also worthwhile to search for the predecessor here.
- Just fulfill your dream with a discontinued model!
- To make room for the novelties, the dealers then empty their shop windows and sometimes radically lower the prices of older models.
Test_Video Sony DCR TRV 255E
Veränderungen: – zusammengefügte Teilbilder – AutoTone und Dynamik.
Test_Video Sony DCR TRV 255E zweites Video
Verkaufe sie bei ebay! verkäufer: cow_girl007 achso und es gibt ein neues ebook! affilibay.de.ki.
SONY DCR-TRV 255 E Powerful, but leaner than the predecessors: this is how the currently most affordable Digitalo presents itself.
The sound recordings sounded a bit thin all the time,...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features