Sony DCR-TRV 22 E
- The Sony Zoom Microphone has significantly improved the sound quality.
- The only drawback is the poor wide-angle possibility.
- Nothing happens in the rooms or at the round table of a wedding party.
- I have no idea how the editor of the magazine video to the statement “opulent falls even the wide-angle effect of the lens comes from.”) A very important feature is the video editing on my computer (Apple).
- Here it provides TVR22E excellent services as a video converter and digitizer: Analog material from the VHS player placed on the input comes on the Firewire interface in real time digitized and compressed into the computer (iMovie).
- The photo function with a 2GB MemoryDuo Stick (22 dollars) stores in good quality 8000 still images.
- I compared everything that was on the market before buying the TVR22E.
- When it got louder, the electronics abruptly shut down the sound.
- SONY DCR-TRV 22 E The cheapest mini makes the best picture.
- With 611 grams, the Sony is indeed the heaviest Mini in the, but also falls opulent the wide-angle effect of his lens: With 43 degrees, it gets more on the picture than his counterparts.
Sony Digital Handycam DCR TRV12E PAL Mini DV
Sony Digital Handycam Mini DV Technische Daten: Channel: WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/tHEsdc44.https://www.goophoto.com/sony-dcr-trv-22-e.htmlCamcordereffect,Mini,Sony,Sony DCR-TRV,video,wide-angle
The Sony Zoom Microphone has significantly improved the sound quality. The only drawback is the poor wide-angle possibility. Nothing happens in the rooms or at the round table of a wedding party. I have no idea how the editor of the magazine video to the statement 'opulent falls even the wide-angle effect...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features