- His image quality is on a par with his relatives, though it sounds a bit more bashful, which also costs him points in the metrology lab.
- The good look in cooperation with the image processing hardly weak, so that the small Sony comes up with balanced image quality.
- Since the videos of my small digital camera and my cell phones were a lot better.
- The built-in digital image stabilization showed no visible differences to recordings without image stabilization.
- Motor noises of the zoom were not heard during playback.
- The creation of photos during the video recording, as it is possible with many other cams, unfortunately does not work with the DCR-SX30E.
- This can be extended with a memory card up to 32 GB.
- And here comes the next negative point that bothers me personally very much.
- Sony uses their own card format, the Sony memory stick.
- These can usually not be plugged directly into the card reader of the notebook, so you always need an adapter.
- Other manufacturers do it better, they all put on SD cards.
- Personally, I find this better, there are no problems.
- For that reason alone I would never buy a Sony device again.
- The sound of the camera was mediocre, sufficient for home use.
- The lens cover does not open automatically, who forgives it, only films black pictures.
- The photo resolution is very bad, ma can forget completely.
- The battery is charged in the camera, also a point that bothers me very much.
- This means you can not charge a second battery when you have the camera in use.
- Only if you turn this off, you have a few ways to influence the video result.
- The image stabilizer shows no improvement in camera shake and is completely unusable.
- Due to the very bad indoor shots and the shaky shots frustration rather than joy comes up very quickly.
- The internal memory lasts for nearly three hours recording in standard resolution.
- Who uses the more usual 4: 3 format, receives a maximum resolution in 410,000 pixels.
- The lens can zoom 60x or even 2000x digital.
- The use of the digital zoom should be waived, however, since with him the image quality decreases rapidly.
- Before camera shake, the camera is protected by an electronic image stabilizer.
- Equipped with a touch screenThe Sony DCR-SX30E is equipped with a touchscreen that measures 2.7 inches in diagonal.
- The SX30E does not provide any manual settings and the recorded clips can be searched using the ” Face Index ”.
- This subdivides the video material into sections and searches out the images showing faces.
- After all, for the most part, people are filmed and then quickly find themselves.
- Also, the software should have been designed by Sony very user-friendly and clear.
- However, I liked movies the films on the PC post-edit the ZIelformat is always VGA.
- But then I still have the problem – a lousy black bar above and below.
- The battery is small, light and handy, but only enough for about 90 minutes of shooting SonyDCR-SX30 Pretty close to the SonyDCR-SX30, at least as far as the zoom factor.
- However, it does not have such as an optical but only via an electronic image stabilizer.
- Like all Sony cams in the, the DVD 150 is a hybrid model and alternatively films on Memory Stick.
- In addition to the more robust technology, this also avoids drive noise.
- With the comparatively smaller image sharpness due to the small chip, however, the 150er-Filmer must live.
Sony Dcr Sx30e 60x Optical Zoom Test
60x optical zoom and 2000x digital zoom: one of the best zooms of Sony. This camera also has a Dolby Digital sound recording.
Sony Handycam Dcr Sx Presentation Energizerx
Sony Handycam DCR-SX30 Presentation Energizerx2 www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-k1aMBrp_c.