- His image quality is on a par with his relatives, though it sounds a bit more bashful, which also costs him points in the metrology lab.
- The good look in cooperation with the image processing hardly weak, so that the small Sony comes up with balanced image quality.
- Since the videos of my small digital camera and my cell phones were a lot better.
- The built-in digital image stabilization showed no visible differences to recordings without image stabilization.
- Motor noises of the zoom were not heard during playback.
- The creation of photos during the video recording, as it is possible with many other cams, unfortunately does not work with the DCR-SX30E.
- This can be extended with a memory card up to 32 GB.
- And here comes the next negative point that bothers me personally very much.
- Sony uses their own card format, the Sony memory stick.
- These can usually not be plugged directly into the card reader of the notebook, so you always need an adapter.
- Other manufacturers do it better, they all put on SD cards.
- Personally, I find this better, there are no problems.
- For that reason alone I would never buy a Sony device again.
- The sound of the camera was mediocre, sufficient for home use.
- The lens cover does not open automatically, who forgives it, only films black pictures.
- The photo resolution is very bad, ma can forget completely.
- The battery is charged in the camera, also a point that bothers me very much.
- This means you can not charge a second battery when you have the camera in use.
- Only if you turn this off, you have a few ways to influence the video result.
- The image stabilizer shows no improvement in camera shake and is completely unusable.
- Due to the very bad indoor shots and the shaky shots frustration rather than joy comes up very quickly.
- The internal memory lasts for nearly three hours recording in standard resolution.
- Who uses the more usual 4: 3 format, receives a maximum resolution in 410,000 pixels.
- The lens can zoom 60x or even 2000x digital.
- The use of the digital zoom should be waived, however, since with him the image quality decreases rapidly.
- Before camera shake, the camera is protected by an electronic image stabilizer.
- Equipped with a touch screenThe Sony DCR-SX30E is equipped with a touchscreen that measures 2.7 inches in diagonal.
- The SX30E does not provide any manual settings and the recorded clips can be searched using the ” Face Index ”.
- This subdivides the video material into sections and searches out the images showing faces.
- After all, for the most part, people are filmed and then quickly find themselves.
- Also, the software should have been designed by Sony very user-friendly and clear.
- However, I liked movies the films on the PC post-edit the ZIelformat is always VGA.
- But then I still have the problem – a lousy black bar above and below.
- The battery is small, light and handy, but only enough for about 90 minutes of shooting SonyDCR-SX30 Pretty close to the SonyDCR-SX30, at least as far as the zoom factor.
- However, it does not have such as an optical but only via an electronic image stabilizer.
- Like all Sony cams in the, the DVD 150 is a hybrid model and alternatively films on Memory Stick.
- In addition to the more robust technology, this also avoids drive noise.
- With the comparatively smaller image sharpness due to the small chip, however, the 150er-Filmer must live.
Sony Dcr Sx30e 60x Optical Zoom Test
60x optical zoom and 2000x digital zoom: one of the best zooms of Sony. This camera also has a Dolby Digital sound recording.
Sony Handycam Dcr Sx Presentation Energizerx
Sony Handycam DCR-SX30 Presentation Energizerx2 www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-k1aMBrp_c.https://www.goophoto.com/sony-dcr-sx30e.htmlCamcordercamera,card,digital,image,image quality,image stabilization,image stabilizer,memory,Sony,stabilizer,video,zoom
His image quality is on a par with his relatives, though it sounds a bit more bashful, which also costs him points in the metrology lab. The good look in cooperation with the image processing hardly weak, so that the small Sony comes up with balanced image quality. Since the videos...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features