Sony DCR-PC 4 E
Sony HDR – CX220 – Conectando ao PC – Português
Neste vídeo mostro o que acontece quando se conecta pela primeira vez a Sony CX220 ao PC e a tela que abre para transferência
Part 1: Connecting a camcorder to a PC via USB
These are some general steps to establish a USB connection of a mini-DV camcorder to a PC to capture the video on the computer.
Sony VCLHG1737C High Grade TeleConversion Lens For HRD-HC1, HC5, HD1000U, HC7, DCR-SR200, DCR-DVD308, DVD408andDVD508 Camcorders
- Enjoy high definition performance from the VCL-HG1737C, which is also lighter and smaller than typical 37mm lenses.
- I am not completely regretting the purchase or use, but could have done without it.
- I hope some day I would appreciate this lens for certain occasion.
- I was expecting a psychological “Wow” instead of an “Oh… OK.”.
- It comes with a heavy cloth pouch, end caps, and a large rubber lens hood.
- The hood looks cheap, but it does the job – so I’m not complaining.
- It keeps stray light off the lens, and because it is relatively large, I imagine that it also will keep the lens dry in a light drizzle.
- I’ve heard people complain about vignetting (darkness near the outer edges) when fully zoomed out.
- There is just a tinge of vignetting in the corners on my HDR-HC7.
- It is barely noticeable – so I’m quite pleased because although I was prepared and willing to put up with vignetting, I was happy to discover it to be minimal.
- But I’m glad to have it in my gadget bag because I know that sometimes, it will be just what I need.
- I first tried it out on a small mountain, zooming in and getting a sense of depth for environments in the foreground vs.
- Negatives: A found it bit heavy and difficult to store in my small carrying case.
- Does anyone know if there is a polarized lens that can be placed on top of the telephoto lens?