Sony DCR-HC 39 E
- After unfolding, the picture flickered, then the screen showed the next unfolding image no longer and remained defective.
- Partially synonymous failure of the image in the small viewfinder display.
- Camera was therefore already once to repair, is now again fallig.
- In addition, partly permanent message “cover not open”, so even if this is open.
- Conclusion: I am dissatisfied with the device, because too much grief with.
- Sony DCR-HC 39 E At around 470 grams, the HC 39 is the lightweight in this field.
- The compact Mini can be found in almost any bag, and it nestles comfortably in the hand.
- The zoom and the trigger are duplicated: they sit where the right hand approaches both, and on the display where the left hand finds the membrane keys to operate.
- The US manufacturer Century (German distributor: Dedo Weigert film, phone 089 3561601) has them, e.g.
- Advantage: The visually enhanced 16: 9 picture retains the full resolution.
Buy it Now: www.kamera-station.de/de/kategorie-1/flachbandkabel/sony–dcr-hc21e-hc22e-hc32e-hc33e-hc39e-hc42e-hc43e-
6B03 So baut man ein neues Flachbandkable für Sony DCR HC33E HC32E HC39E HC42E HC43E ein
Sony DCR-HC22E No LCD Display or Touch Screen This video demonstrates how to replace the LCD ribbon cable in the hinge
Partially synonymous failure of the image in the small viewfinder display.
Camera was therefore already once to repair, is now again fallig.
In addition, partly permanent message 'cover not open', so even if this...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features