Sony DCR-DVD 202 E
- This owes it in the first place beside the picture quality the diverse processing possibilities of the finished DVD and thereby easy handling.
- Even the image grazing in dark parts of the picture is DV-like.
- Image Stabilizer works great compared to my old Panasonic NV GS10.
- For finalized DVD? S it comes every few seconds to short delays when playing in normal DVD players.
- Blanks (I’ve tried it so far only with a DVD-RW) to be optimized.
- Editing the movies with Ulead Video Studio 10 is no problem at all.
- Final rendering has a small quality loss, but not big. Striking and easy enough for “normal” TV recordings.
- I think direct editing, without re-rendering is probably best with Cutterman (free) or bhv Easy Movie (about
- Simply import the mini-DVD into the drive and middle Video Studio 10.
- Bad, that no software for further processing of the films is enclosed.
- Not very good is also the included battery, which can only be charged in the Cam.
- Also not great is the anti-shake protection – here is just at high zoom (opt.
- Conclusion: Good picture sound and processing quality with otherwise satisfying trappings make the cam a pretty good choice (Price 06/2006 approx
Moon On Sony DCR DVD202E
Trying to film the Moon On Sony DCR-DVD202E camera Using only 12x optical zoom. NightShot Plus does not helps – camera can’t
Sony Handycam DCR DVD 203e camcorder reveiw
This owes it in the first place beside the picture quality the diverse processing possibilities of the finished DVD and thereby easy handling. Even the image grazing in dark parts of the picture is DV-like. Image Stabilizer works great compared to my old Panasonic NV GS10. For finalized DVD? S it comes...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features