Sony Bloggie MHS-FS1
- The chip has Sony but downsized, which slightly reduces the image quality.
- In addition to the net / notebook on the road in any case includes a camera to the basic equipment of a blogger and Sony names the video hip flask for the scribblers as Bloggie.
- This camera is characterized by a low weight and very flat design for use on the go.
- The smallest execution of the Bloggie model series is presented here as MHS-FS1 and burdens the budget of a blogger only 130 euros (at amazon).
- Such a purchase loads the luggage with another 110 grams and requires storage space for 108 x 55 x 15 millimeters, not counting the wrist strap.
- An uncomplicated and fast USB 2.0 connection with the PC or
- Netbook of an online blogger ensures the rapid dissemination of recordings on the Internet.
- Photos and videos can then be post-edited and uploaded to Youtube and other blogs.
- The video clips can be recorded in Full HD (1,920 x 1,080 pixels at 30 frames per second) in four different quality modes.
- For storage you use the integrated 4 GByte chip, which can record at maximum resolution nearly one hour – videos with 720p are considered in the network even as very high quality and the recording time is extended accordingly to two hours.
- From the Bloggie series there are models with touch screen, but some users think that the FS1 can be used without this feature easier.
- The camera works fully automatically with shutter speeds of 1/30 to 1/4000 and reacts with a face recognition program.
- Manual settings can not be made, which is not intended by the manufacturer for this target group.
- Although Sony promotes the Bloggie digital cameras with 3D recording functions in the video area, but this should not be taken so seriously at present, since the technology in the lower price segment can not meet the general expectations.
- Such a lightweight and space-saving video and photo camera as the Sony Bloggie should be able to find its place in the luggage or in your pocket with any mobile reporter.
2012 Sony Bloggie Mhs Fs1 Review And Testwww.youtube.com/watch?v=PgobgI84SfI
Bloggie FS1, 4GB Built In Flash Memory, 2.7 Inch LCD Screen, Mini HDMI.
Sony Bloggie Mhs Fs Review
My beginnings explained. Buy Here: www.ebay.com/itm/like/261292999162?lpid=82.
TacPower HDMI Cable For Sony Bloggie 3D HD MHS-FS3 MHS-FS1 MHS-FS1B Audio Video TV Cord
Sony Bloggie Camera (Black)
- Records in web-friendly MP4 format for easy upload to sharing and web sites.
Sony Bloggie Camera (White)
- Loaded with features like Auto Macro and SteadyShot(R) image stabilization, you’ll find more ways to express yourself than ever before.
- A built-in USB arm easily flips-out and lets you connect your camera directly to your compatible PC to upload video and/or charge your battery without having to hunt for cables.
The chip has Sony but downsized, which slightly reduces the image quality. In addition to the net / notebook on the road in any case includes a camera to the basic equipment of a blogger and Sony names the video hip flask for the scribblers as Bloggie. This camera is characterized...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features