Somikon LED Outdoor Headlamp With Integrated Full HD Camera, IP44
- The unusual team is IP44 certified, so protected against splashing water and is intended to allow freehand video recordings in the dark.
- The combination of action-cam and headlamps was designed to appeal to those who are still active in the dusk or at night and want to keep their hands free.
- That should be enough to illuminate the immediate surroundings.
- However, it is questionable whether useful recordings can be made even in the dark.
- So far, there are no user comments or reviews of the product.
- In any case, the video quality was allowed to be left in spite of the lamp.
- The camera records videos in full HD, ie with 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, and at 30 frames per second.
- This can be up to 32 GB in size is not included.
- It is recommended to use two type 18650 lithium-ion batteries.
- The batteries can then be charged via USB cable, which requires a USB power adapter, which is also not included.
- According to the manufacturer, recordings with simultaneous illumination of up to 4 hours are possible with the corresponding rechargeable batteries.
- ConclusionThe idea of connecting a headlamp and a camera is certainly not bad.
- Even simpler cameras usually have difficulties in poor lighting situations and then deliver only very noisy shots.
Somikon Led Outdoor Stirnlampe Mit Integrierter Full Hd Kamera, Ip44
www.pearl.de/a-NX4201-1306.shtml?vid=957 wa_id… (00:00:30) Somikon LED-Outdoor-Stirnlampe mit
Somikon Fullhd Action Cam Mit P Auflösung Dv .Aqua
Helm Kamera; Testbericht und Videos bei schlechtem Tageslicht sowie Feuerwerk bei Nacht.
The combination of action-cam and headlamps was designed to appeal to those who are still active in the dusk or at night and want to keep their hands...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features