Somikon DV-950. Slim, 2.7 “touch Screen
- Slim, 2.7 “touch screen from Somikon in vertical design records videos in Full HD.
- However, the frame rate of 1080p mode is only 15 frames per second.
- In HD mode, on the other hand, the small video camera is at least 30 frames per second.
- However, the movie is recorded with only 15 frames per second.
- This is simply too little and makes itself very noticeable when playing the video.
- If you reduce the resolution to 720p, the flat video camera shoots at 30 frames per second.
- Eightfold digital zoomIn addition to the low frame rate, the optical zoom is another drawback.
- The wide-angle optics can only be supplemented by an eightfold, digital zoom.
- Since in this case, however, only a section of the available image is made, the image quality deteriorates further.
- Fold-out and rotatable displayThe display has a highlight in it.
- It is foldable and can be rotated in any direction at will.
- Thus, a picture control is guaranteed even with extraordinary perspectives.
- The picture quality will therefore not be better than with mobile phone cameras.
- While the films are saved as Avi files, the photographs are saved in the usual Jpeg format.
- With its flat and compact design, it fits in any trouser pocket and is quick to hand.
- The smears made by the device are justified by the exceptionally low price of only 60 EUR.
- This is why people who want to save a good image quality in favor of a low purchase price should strike.
- In contrast to other models, the footage should additionally be recorded and shown in full high definition quality (1,920 x 1,080 pixels resolution).
- Therefore, the division of the sequence of scenes in weft and counter-shot may be the better alternative.
- How to get the right and fluid transition between two similar scenes is explained in more detail in this 3-page article in the section “Film School” of the magazine videofilmen (1/2014).
- Furthermore, the PDF contains the last page as a subscription advertisement of the publisher.
https://www.goophoto.com/somikon-dv-950-slim-2-7-touch-screen.htmlCamcordercamera,frame,image,image quality,quality,Somikon,touch screen,video,video camera
Slim, 2.7 'touch screen from Somikon in vertical design records videos in Full HD. However, the frame rate of 1080p mode is only 15 frames per second. In HD mode, on the other hand, the small video camera is at least 30 frames per second. However, the movie is recorded with only...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features