Shimano CM-1000 Sport Camera
- Both contribute to the fact that the picture quality can not quite keep up (for example with Sony).
- The connection via WLAN with the smartphone works well, but in the attachment possibilities should be improved.
- As soon as it gets darker, the pictures begin to rustle and the color fidelity decreases.
- The Shimano responds quickly to changing exposure situations and backlight and provides a good white balance.
- Since the camera is only operated via two buttons, it is extremely user-friendly.
- In summary, the camera leaves many positive impressions.
- Backlight in the videos see a slight reflection of the concave lens.
- E – CM1000 Scope of supply: 6 GB Micro SD card, underwater lens protection, mount,,.
- So it’s not surprising that the multisport camera CM-100 has been designed for mountain bikers, rowers and anglers alike.
- High-intensity lensWith a light intensity of F2.0, the lens guarantees images even under severe lighting conditions.
- This is a good basis for underwater shooting.
- Recorded at either 135 or 180 degrees in Full HD at 30 frames per second.
- Photos can of course also be shot with the small helmet camera, even at regular intervals.
- Remote control via WLANThe live images can be received via the smartphone or tablet via WLAN.
- So you do not have to aim blind, but can align the picture perfectly.
- In addition, the camera can be controlled via the mobile third-party devices or the finished videos can be viewed.
- So you can judge right away whether you have to repeat one or the other stunt.
- So you can embed data such as heart or cadence in training videos.
- ConclusionThe very small helmet camera is supplied with brackets such as the handlebar or the Brustgurtsalterung.
- The operation should be very simple and is made possible by two heads.
- Two-color LED lamps as well as audio-based instructions also support the operation under difficult conditions.
Shimano’S Cm1000 Sports Camera
Point of view video recorders have become all the rage and Shimano’s first venture into this market has been welcomed with open
Pushys Review Shimano Cm Sports Camera
www.pushys.com.au/shimano–cm-1000–sport–camera.html This year, Shimano have entered the POV compact sport camera
Shimano Sports Camera Silicone Jacket – CM-JK01 (Clear White)
HQRP AC Adapter Charger For JVC GZ-VX705 GZ-VX705U GZ-VX705BUS GZ-HM570 GZ-MS110 GZ-MS110BU GZ-MS110BUS GZ-MS110U GZ-G5 GZ-GX3 GZ-GX8 GZ-HD510 GZ-HD660 GZ-HM335 Everio Camcorder + Euro Plug Adapter
Shimano CM-1000 Sports Camera
- This high-definition sports video camera is lightweight, compact and has advanced connectivity options.
- It excels in critical camera functions, integrates with Shimano cycling electronics and is IPX-8 waterproof up to 10m for continuous underwater use.
- The camera’s lens and image sensor technologies enable brilliant HD movies and high quality images in all conditions.
- Its F2.0 bright lens boasts incredible low light performance while its 16MP back illuminated CMOS image sensor enables stunning 1080p HD video.
- The camera offers dual, standard angle 135 and super wide 180 modes while a 90 increment auto image rotation allows users to flip the camera in multiple directions and maintain a horizontal image plane.
- It also uses WiFi connectivity and custom iOS and Android apps for mobile devices to allow live views, video playback, remote adjustments to camera settings and shot framing.
Both contribute to the fact that the picture quality can not quite keep up (for example with Sony). The connection via WLAN with the smartphone works well, but in the attachment possibilities should be improved. As soon as it gets darker, the pictures begin to rustle and the color fidelity decreases. The...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features