Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD2000
- In low light pleases the bright picture, but then something jerky.
- Compared to real video cameras you have to make some compromises in the operation, for this it is easy to understand for photo-Umsteiger.
- The 60p possibility opens up some new possibilities in dealing with the PC world, but in the quality it uses nothing.
- In the, it showed difficulty adjusting the autofocus correctly in low light in the environment.
- Due to the shape of the camera, it is already difficult to take pictures in dusk or darkness without blurring: The DMX-HD2000 can not be worn on a surface because it can not be balanced properly.
- Therefore, a tripod must always be used for such recordings.
- If you look at the picture in full size, you will notice that the software of the camera re-frames the pictures.
- However, these did not stand out too much, as the pictures made a slightly ‘smeared’ impression – at least when the zoom was used.
- Wide-angle shots showed a slight flaw. The reviewers have clearly praised the Sanyo Xacti DMX-HD2000 for offering many different sensitivities: ISO values between 50 and 3200 can be used.
- In the area of the wide angle slight vignetting occurred and also loss of detail and distortion had to be determined.
- Too high a price Overall, the Sanyo Xacti DMX-HD2000 is well suited for shooting in bright light.
- For this, the DMX-HD2000 has a single CMOS sensor that measures 1 / 2.5 inches.
- The videos can be recorded at frame rates of either 30 or even 60 frames per second.
- High-power zoom lensThe lens of the Sanyo Xacti DMX-HD2000 offers a 10x optical zoom and is quite bright: Between 1.8 and 2.5 are the aperture values.
- The shots can be viewed or monitored on a fold-out monitor measuring 2.7 inches diagonally.
- Recommended is the HD2000 for ” fast ” videos on the go.
- Due to its compactness, it can be easily taken and is also suitable for sports photography and the like: With 60 images per second, fast movements can be imaged smoothly.
Sanyo Xacti Vpc Hd1010 Vpc Hd2000
Review of the Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD1010 and the VPC–HD2000. Both available for a great price at B H Photo. www.bhphoto.
Why I Bought The Sanyo Xacti Hd Video Camerahttps://www.goophoto.com/sanyo-xacti-vpc-hd2000.htmlCamcorderbright,camera,Sanyo,Sanyo Xacti,slight,video,Xacti,zoom
In low light pleases the bright picture, but then something jerky. Compared to real video cameras you have to make some compromises in the operation, for this it is easy to understand for photo-Umsteiger. The 60p possibility opens up some new possibilities in dealing with the PC world, but in the...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features