Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD1000
- Both functions, video and photo, have corresponding weaknesses.
- The handling is consistently logical – the menu knows? to convince.
- The data problem is cleverly countered by outsourcing to HDD.
- Sanyo takes the VPC-HD1000 a giant step forward, even if it can not keep up with the overall impression with cameras like the A40F.
- However, it is hard to beat as a small, beach-worthy video-photo combo.
- The two microphone capsules of the Sanyo are mounted on the back of the display, have a strong tendency to rustle and record quite a nasal sound.
- I have Sanyo after the rather moderate short-term Schonwetter camera HD1 (which I used for 1.5 years) still given a chance and was not disappointed with the HD1000: Video quality: On my 20 inch Samsung 206BW TFT see the videos razor sharp off, the colors are natural, the white balance works reliably.
- Photo Quality: 4MP photos are more than enough for a full-screen view on my screen, for 10×15 size slides anyway.
- I used my old photo Pentax Optio S4 to print a 2MP photo on 4 sheets of A4 paper stretched out as a poster, and even then it looked crisp and sharp at a distance of 2 meters.
- Due to the 10x optical zoom, enlargements on the PC are also not necessary.
- However, bright contrasts sometimes produce light blue fringing; But I do not feel that this is annoying because you only see it in the 1: 1 view.
- Low-light quality: One of the great strengths of the HD1000 is its lens, which offers a sensational light output of 1.8 (WW 38mm small picture) – 2.5 (T 380mm small picture).
- As a, I only tried to shoot at street lights during the night, and even on this one can still see something.
- Overall, I have the impression that the camera can record as you really see, even WITHOUT? you go into lowlight mode with 15 bps.
- The bombastic lens allows for a long time photos without flash, where other photos must already flash.
- Autofocus: Autofocus works reliably down to room lighting, albeit slowly responding to sharp changes.
- I feel that rather as an advantage, as hectic “pumps” omitted.
- With “bar atmosphere” the autofocus also sharpens, only it takes a little longer, or
- Overall, it is considered to be reliable and predictable.
- Battery life: An example: The battery was on a New Year’s Eve party enough for 140 flash photos, about
- Speed: The autofocus works quite fast in photo mode, so far I have not missed a motif after more than 1500 photos.
- A big advantage is the standby mode: If you close the screen with the camera turned on, it consumes almost no power.
- It takes no longer to activate than it takes to unfold the screen.
- Image stabilizer: Since the Stabi works only electronically, it delivers great results only up to 4x zoom right off the bat.
- From 4x to 7x zoom you need a steady hand to avoid blurring, and from 7x zoom it often hails “freaking out”, as the stabilizer often reaches its “correction limit”.
- Even at an open-air concert, I was able to take good pictures.
- In addition, you can connect an external micro (2.5mm or 3.5mm jack and headphone 3.5mm jack).
- No drive noise, as no moving parts are installed.
- Handling / Processing: The ergonomic pistol shape I get no cramps o.a.
- The camera responds without delay to any input.
- The zoom switch should be more subtle at “start” (but zooming should not happen in good videos anyway ;-)).
- Shutter, aperture, white balance, distance measurement, exposure metering), you can still record well in difficult situations.
- A passive hot shoe allows the installation of external microphones / flashes / video lights.
- Camera I can not understand what the processing concerns.
- After all, a Porsche is not a bad car, just because you can not drive on cobblestones 280 km / h.
- Pinnacle Studio 11 Ultimate imports the 720p 30/60 clips without problems (1080i is indeed not).
- The real-time editing is no problem on my Core2Duo E6600 2×2,4 GHz with 3GB DDR2 RAM and Geforce 8800GTS320.
- Alpha blending transitions, two video tracks or color corrections allow for fluid editing.
- Only the anyway superfluous 3D transitions force the PC to its knees.
- I hope, my honest, partly critical report will help you with the purchase decision.
- The sound recordings are surprisingly good, but the Sanyo can be upgraded with an external microphone, which can even be controlled manually.
- The sound is controlled by a headphone, for which there is also a socket.
- With the HD1000, Sanyo has introduced the current flagship of the current product range.
- Whether in this class, the image quality can be measured with other Full HD cameras?
- Sanyo, however, for the first time combines extremely compact dimensions with full HD resolution.
Sanyo Xacti Vpc Hd1000 Outdoor Test Video
This is a test video with my Sanyo HD1000 camcorder. It records with awesome colors, makes acceptable video indoors in low light
[Hd] Sanyo Xacti Vpc Hd Summer Movie, Testing The Camera
Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD1000 Test Movie. A summer day at my house. Flower, Leaves, Nature, Birds, Spiders, Wood.
Sanyo Xacti HD1000 4MP MPEG4 High Definition 1080i Camcorder With 10x Optical Zoom (Silver)
- Different than a standard digital camera that shoots short video clips, the HD1000 offers advanced, next-generation video performance and high-quality stills in one small, lightweight camera.