Sanyo Xacti VPC-C5
- The dynamic range is comparable with more than nine panels with that of a good compact camera and thus clearly has the edge.
- Your images are passed from the 5x optical zoom to the 1 / 2.5-inch CCD.
- In 35-millimeter format, the Xacti moves between 38 and 190 millimeters.
- Its lens system allows a light intensity of f3.5 in wide angle to f4.7 in the telephoto range.
- With some cameras in the, you can dive into the dark depths of the sea, while with other wild animals from a safe distance can be properly put into the picture.
- Or should it rather be the super-light model, so that one does not feel like a pack-eagle when climbing the Eiger North Face?
- The criteria image quality and operation / performance wereed.
- Both film and take pictures – but with very different ambitions.
【デジカメレビュー】SANYO XACTI DMX-C5
JoeCubicle Sanyo Xacti C5
This is another Camcorder test. I’m still figuring this guy out so I’m a gonna keep this part short. I made this video made up of the 5
Voltage: 100-240AC (Input), DC 4.2V/8.4V (Output), Battery Charger For SANYO DB-L20
Buy for $ 9.99https://www.goophoto.com/sanyo-xacti-vpc-c5.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/sanyo-xacti-vpc-.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/sanyo-xacti-vpc--150x150.jpgCamcordercamera,image,range,Sanyo,Sanyo Xacti,Xacti
Your images are passed from the 5x optical zoom to the 1 / 2.5-inch CCD.
In 35-millimeter format, the Xacti moves between 38 and 190 millimeters.
Its lens system...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features