Samsung VP-D 352
- It is low-contrast, light spots are fast without drawing.
- Sometimes you think the autofocus has not exactly focused.
- Then you look for the plane in which the sharp lies and does not find it.
- The Nahfokus andet turns from wide angle of about 10 cm to about 1 meter in the telephoto.
- What else should be mentioned, that the sound recordings are very well received.
- For any layman, this camera would be a disaster in the application!
- There you should invest a little more money for something reasonable!
Samsung VP-D364W repair part 1
The repair of my broken Samsung VP-D364W camcorder. Please write a comment if the video is helps you in any way! Thank you! If CC
Samsung VP D351
A camcorder i bought.
Samsung 850 PRO – 256GB – 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-7KE256BW)
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management.
- The 850 PRO’s advanced security complies with the TCGTM Opal v2.0 standard and is compatible with the Microsoft eDrive IEEE 1667 protocol.
- My PC came with a 240GB WD Green SSD which is my WIN 10 Boot Drive and a 2TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive.
- My 240GB WD Green SSD Boot Drive SSD could hard only about 3 games so this is why I purchased this Samsung 1TB SSD.
- There doesn’t appear to be much difference performance wise for people like myself who use SSD’s mainly for storing / loading up games.
- I’ve never had one fail, even in busy server environments where there was high traffic, but not mission-critical enough to buy the more expensive “enterprise” SM863.
- They lack the power-failure protection featire the higher-end SM863, but if you’re willing to rely solely on your UPS and take the chance, this is the SSD to have.
- I’ve also used it in desktop PCs and laptops, and they definitely run circles around the spinning-platter disks they replace.
- I used a trick to make my own “fusion” drive like apple has.
- Now its not as fast as the new Retina Macbook Pro, with the proprietary connectors for there flash drives.
- But for a fraction of the cost, I have great read/write speeds and My Macbook Pro is keeping up with the newer.
- I replaced my HDD with a 5400rpm seagate 2 Tb HDD and 850 Pro.
- Like before it may not be as fast, but I have the speed of a SSD running my 2 Tb HDD.