- Pictures on a Full HD 1080p monitor is an interesting feature.
- However, Samsung has now integrated the function ‘HD Upscaling’.
- It calculates from the footage high-resolution images, so that high-definition level is achieved.
- However – so many estimates of the process – you only achieve a small lead in quality over Standard Definition.
- Great zoom and entertaining featuresThe Samsung SMX K40 has a 52x optical zoom, protected by an optical image stabilizer against camera shake caused by a restless camera pose.
- The software ” Intelli-studio ” is integrated into the K40 and makes an easy editing of the videos already in the camera possible.
- There was also provided a YouTube mode, with the own recordings can be uploaded very easily on the popular Internet platform.
- An interesting feature is the time-lapse function of the SMX K40: With it you can take pictures at short or longer intervals, which are then combined into a movie.
- For example, you can film the growth of a flower or the clouds.
- The Samsung SMX K40 is to come for about 350 euros on the market and is therefore relatively inexpensive.
- However, is his high definition quality so too? an extrapolated – if that pays off?
- The high bass content not only carries the danger of recording disturbances such as impact sound, but also tones fine nuances of sound.
- Samsung’s better, what the HD-top models like the R 10 (Issue 6/2009) be wise.
- Although the K 40 shines with smart functions for an entry-level cam, it is not competitive in its core competence of image sharpness.
Samsung Smx K40 “Hd Like” Camcorder Review Test
The SMX-K series was Samsung’s 2009 line of camcorders which record video in standard definition and then upscale it to
Test Samsung Smx K Full Hd P
Test Samsung SMX K40 – Video in Full HD 1080p.