- Of course you can not expect a perfect cinematic recording at a price of 69, – Euro.
- The scope of supply therefore includes an underwater protection housing, a helmet mount and adhesive stickers.
- Bad Photo QualityOptically, the little Rollei looks like a normal camera.
- How buyers report, makes the device, however, better videos than photos.
- The light intensity is only at F3.1, the ISO sensitivity is low.
- But since even under water, a high photosensitivity would be important, a dive is not so useful.
- The deeper you dive with the camera in the camera housing, the worse the picture quality.
- Then it does not use anything, that you could dive to ten meters.
- Videos are recorded in HD quality, but with only 30 frames per second.
- Mediocre quality of the componentsWith a fixed focus and a 135 degree angle of view, the images are taken.
- Theoretically, a fourfold digital zoom is possible, but not really recommended, as the picture quality suffers from the zoom.
- Anyway, you want to record the entire scene in action photography.
- For that, the helmet mount is good to use, if it does not break, because that unfortunately happened to some photo friends quite quickly.
- The two-inch touchscreen is also far too small to control whether the images are sharp. The battery lasts only 90 minutes.
- ConclusionPerhaps the camera is due to their robust housing, which for children who want to film their bike rides and who do not attach much importance to image quality.
- If you really want to have good shots, you should take considerably more money into your hand.
Gopro Hero Vs Rollei Youngstar Hd
Small comparing test of GoPro HERO and ROLLEI YoungStar HD ○Filmed by: SONY DSC-H300 GoPro HERO ROLLEI YoungStar
Rollei Youngstar Camera Test
Rollei Youngstar…music : Danny Howells-Long Hot Summer.