Rollei Ski Goggles
- In contrast to the actioncams, which are strapped to the helmet, this camera is very inconspicuously integrated into the globe of the glasses.
- On the right side are two control buttons for video recording and photo shooting.
- Easy to useTwo buttons are integrated into the right edge of the glasses.
- Pressing the larger button starts video recording.
- If you press the button again, the video recording ised.
- With the other button, the winter action fan shoots photos.
- With the help of colored LEDs, the operating status of the mini video camera is displayed.
- This takes up the scene with a viewing angle of 135 degrees.
- Accordingly, it is not possible to print the images in poster size.
- A microphone is also integrated into the device, whereby one can not expect the best sound quality.
- ConclusionAll in all there are no outstanding performance data with the Skribrille.
- After all, it’s a nice gadget that is fun to play with. may have.
- For this, the scribril is quite costly.
- But if you want to have more professional videos of the winter sports activities, you have to go to the GoPro.
Rollei Ski Goggles Preview
Rollei Ski Goggles / Skibrille Full Hd (Bild Testfahrt)
Bei schönem Wetter, haben wir hier ein entsprechend schönes Videobild. Die Schärfe liegt auch im Nahbereich in einemhttps://www.goophoto.com/rollei-ski-goggles.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/rollei-ski-goggles_2.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/rollei-ski-goggles_2-150x150.jpgAction Camsbutton,integrated,recording,Rollei,video,video recording
In contrast to the actioncams, which are strapped to the helmet, this camera is very inconspicuously integrated into the globe of the glasses. On the right side are two control buttons for video recording and photo shooting. Easy to useTwo buttons are integrated into the right edge of the glasses. Pressing the...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features