- Integrated gyrosensor – starts and stops recording automatically.
- The 120-degree wide-angle lens provides a good overview of the entire road including the counter lane.
- You can either enjoy the results at home on the TV or check out the dashcam’s 2.4-inch color panel.
- You only have to attach the 6.2 x 6.8 x 2.7 cm big and 53 gram car camera with a suction cup to the windscreen, lay the cable and you’re ready to go.
- The power supply ideally takes place via the cigarette lighter.
- In addition, a built-in rechargeable battery prolongs the runtime if, for example, you activate motion detection.
- The video recordings in HD draw (1280 x 720 pixels) are stored on a microSD card (not included in the delivery) up to 32 GB.
- If the storage capacity is exhausted, the loop function automatically overwrites the oldest files, unless you make a full stop or crash, which activates write protection.
- While some are enthusiastic, the others, for example, lack the mileage and battery life.
Rollei Cardvr 71 Dashcam
www.camerashop24.nl/dashcam-full-hd-camera-dvr-ir… Op de hoogte blijven van alles omtrent Camerashop24?
Rollei Dashcam Cardvr
I filmed with my Rollei CarDVR-71 at night somewhere in Bottrop.
The 120-degree wide-angle lens provides a good overview of the entire road including the counter lane.
You can either enjoy the results at home on the TV or check out the dashcam's 2.4-inch color panel.
You only have to attach the 6.2 x 6.8...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features