- In addition, in the recording stamp only date and time – that is very little.
- With the Rollei CarDVR-310 dashcam you can record your exact itinerary.
- For this purpose, the car camera is simply attached by means of a suction cup on the side window or the windshield and you’re ready to go.
- A built-in GPS module provides accurate data to Google Maps, on request also with date and time, so you can track the exact route later.
- Useful insights can also be provided by Dashcams in case of accidents.
- Whether they are admitted as evidence in court, however, is still controversial in Germany.
- Strong and weakThe operation is relatively simple.
- In darkness or poor visibility helps an HDR function, yet useful images.
- As soon as you turn on the power, it will automatically record and save the recordings on a microSDHC memory card from Class 10
- If you select loop mode, the oldest files are automatically overwritten if the capacity of the memory card is exhausted.
- In the event of an accident, however, the so-called G-sensor automatically triggers an overwriting protection in order to prevent the deletion of important data.
- The Car DVR with its powerful 2.31-inch color display is relatively small at 57 x 58 x 30 millimeters, but on the other hand it prevents the camera from obstructing the view.
- In addition to the suction cup mount is a 12/24 volt adapter included, as well as a video software, which is however only available in English.
- Overall, the Amazon buyers are very satisfied with the smallest of the Rollei Dashcams.
Test Camera Auto Rollei Cardvr 310 Incl. Gps
Rezoluție: 1080p/30fps HDR.
Rollei Cardvr Läuft, Selbst Wenn Ihnen Der Atem Stockt
Mehr Informationen: www.rollei.de/produkte/foto/dashcams/rollei-dashcam-cardvr–310-autokamera,p313036.https://www.goophoto.com/rollei-cardvr-310.htmlDashcamscard,dashcam,memory,memory card,Rollei,suction cup
In addition, in the recording stamp only date and time – that is very little. With the Rollei CarDVR-310 dashcam you can record your exact itinerary. For this purpose, the car camera is simply attached by means of a suction cup on the side window or the windshield and you're ready...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features