- As long as the demand for image quality and quiet is not particularly high, it also makes a nice toy for videographers.
- Installation and use are very simple, the quality of the videos pleases the eye of the beholder.
- The HD shots come crystal clear ruber and show no significant color shifts and other distortions.
- Only at high speeds, the image sensor swallows a little and the images are blurred.
- The battery only lasts for a short time; for continuous operation you have to connect the 12V power supply.
- The recording quality was sufficient, for example, to read marks nearby.
- For the video and photo material, thanks to the GPS function, the location and the current speed are also saved.
- The supplied video software shows the route taken based on the recorded GPS data.
- The Car DVR 110 GPS by Rollei is mounted quickly and safely.
- The comparatively large keys also facilitate the operability.
- The image quality is good and thanks to the integrated GPS position data and the respective speed are available.
- Small treat: The device can be controlled by remote control.
- The Rollei DVR 110 is easy to operate thanks to the large display and the clear menu display.
- In addition, important functions can be operated via an IR remote control even if the device is difficult to access for the driver.
- The picture quality is good, but still suffers from heavy compression in troubled scenes.
- The audio quality and the included software could not convince us.
- It would not be enough for me anyway and I would buy a 32GB card and put the 4GB in my collection box for superfluous parts.
- The rest is always different from the point of view of each one anyway.
- This is a Dashcam and not a high-res camera for professional shots.
- Man can expect a good result but no ZDF quality.
- The hotline also not, although they probably get some of such mails.
- Due to its small size, a discrete application is possible.
- The package also includes a remote control, a car charger and software.
- Robust housing and massive mountDespite its use, the Carcam can not come despite the extensive delivery, a microSDHC still needs to be organized.
- The mount is sturdy and allowed to keep some things off.
- Incidentally, the Rollei housing is bolted, which occurs only rarely for electronic products of the same price range.
- The charging cable is 3.5 meters long and thus allows easy installation.
- Full-HDWhen the car is put into operation, the recording starts.
- If you press the “OK” function key, the emergency function is activated and the data is protected against overwriting.
- Automatically the recordings made during a collision are saved.
- The shots themselves are made in Full HD quality and 30 frames per second.
- So you had to be able to recognize the license plate of other cars on the video.
- GPS and multiple outputs A special highlight is the GPS module.
- This allows important data such as date, time, location, speed and direction of travel to be stored.
- Night shots are possible, but details are harder to recognize.
- The data can be transferred to the PC via USB cable.
- Thanks to HDMI port but it is also possible to watch the video with the TV.
Rollei Cardvr 110 Gps Dashcam Unboxing, Bilder, Testaufnahmen In Berlin, Gps Software
Sehen Sie die beliebte Autokamera ausführlich im Praxiseinsatz!
Rollei Cardvr Beispiel Tag Nacht Carcam Car Camera Autokamera Mit Gps
Rollei CarDvr–110 Tagaufnahme Nachtaufnahme 1080P Genial! Es ist tatsächlich am 10.05. ne neue Firmware erschienen! https://