Rollei Actioncam 430
- Menus on the back color monitor settings are done easily.
- In the, the videos convinced with good sharpness, which lessened in movements only slightly.
- However, the picture looks very blurred and a little noisy even if the light is too low.
- A welcome feature is the integrated screen on the back.
- With its 4k resolution and a frame rate of 30 fps, it is the best that Rollei currently offers.
- On the one hand, the operation is very easy if you only want to print and shoot on the picture.
- But if you want to adjust the quality or other settings, the umstandliche Menufuhrung quickly becomes impractical.
- The menu is fine, but in our opinion could be solved more intuitive.
- Despite the price in the lower part of this field, the Rollei also offers videos in 4K resolution at 30 fps.
- In the, the Rollei showed a great picture quality, even if the recording for z.
- At the manageable battery power, the manufacturer may like to continue working.
- On top level, however, is the supplied accessories with a range of brackets.
- Nevertheless, for sports fans, the additional Mount Set Outdoors is recommended.
- For those who want to avoid GoPro pricing, the 430 is a simple middle-class alternative.
- So it is quite light at 75 grams and records detailed videos in 4K resolution.
- The supplied housing is waterproof up to 40 meters; with 75 grams also quite easy. “; Operation: “Ordinary monitor, control by buttons not so intuitive.”.
- In contrast to the older relatives, the camera has nevertheless decided on recording speed and offers a significantly improved video quality.
- According to the manufacturer, the small device comes as a reliable anduring companion for action-packed companies on the market.
- The product description leads as the most important feature highlight the 4K video quality.
- In addition to the recording quality, a comprehensive, GoPro-compatible accessory package to facilitate the purchase decision.
- The scope of supply includes two different screens, the one for diving to a depth of 40 meters and the second with splash guard for improved sound recordings.
- A wrist-mounted remote control allows control from a distance of up to 10 meters and especially supports the taking of selfies.
- As a representative of the premium class, the competitor has a wider range of setting options for different resolutions, frame rates and recording modes.
- Nonetheless, Rollei’s technical specifications make a thoroughly competitive impression and should provide a solid performance overall.
Vorstellung Rollei Actioncam 430
Hier eine kurze Zusammenfassung der Features der neuen Rollei AC 430 mit Unboxing. Check my Facebookpage about –
Special Mia Beim Rutschen Mit Der Rollei Actioncam , /.
In diesem Special von IchWillMehr.net ist Mia mit dem Flaggschiff von Rollei, der Actioncam 430 auf Wasserrutschen
Rollei Actioncam 430 Powerful Wi-Fi Action Camcorder With 4K, 2K And Full HD Video Resolution – Black
Menus on the back color monitor settings are done easily. In the, the videos convinced with good sharpness, which lessened in movements only slightly. However, the picture looks very blurred and a little noisy even if the light is too low. A welcome feature is the integrated screen on the back. With its...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features