Rollei Actioncam 426
- This allows you to record an event in the buffer with a few seconds of advance.
- You do that to capture scenes you might have missed out on for lack of response.
- The protective housing is pressure-resistant down to a depth of 40 meters – the unprotected camera only up to one meter.
- The Rollei 426 sets itself apart from many other Action Cams, which are currently almost flooding the market, with high image and video resolution and an integrated WLAN module.
- Thus, the camera can be used by users who want to do more with their recordings, as they only share on the Internet.
- Strong and weak The manufacturer advertises a waterproof housing up to a depth of 40 meters, but several customers are not convinced of the dive properties of the Rollei and report underwater operating problems.
- However, those who mainly use the camera on land benefit from a wrist remote control, which facilitates the control.
- Alternatively, the operation is also possible via corresponding apps on smartphones that work with either the iOS or Android.
- These are connected to the camera via Wi-Fi and can be up to 20 meters away.
- With the performance of the battery, customers are again not satisfied.
- For this purpose, the camera can also be used during charging, for example, at a power bank.
- Price-performance ratio The opinions of customers about the Actioncam 426 go very far in Internet reviews.
- While some are very confident in image quality and operation, others are displeased with the low battery performance and inadequate underwater housing.
Rollei Actioncam 426 Testaufnahmen / Test Footage
Auf besonderen Wunsch von SNGproduction hier eine Testaufnahme der Rollei Actioncam 426, damit die Ton- und Videoqualität
Rollei Actioncam Unboxing | Proglide
Hallo IHR schönen Menschen 🙂 In diesem Unboxing der Rollei Actioncam 426 werfen wir ein Auge in die Box. Viel Spaß 🙂 Ist derhttps://www.goophoto.com/rollei-actioncam-426.htmlAction Camsactioncam,camera,housing,Internet,meters,Rollei,Rollei Actioncam
This allows you to record an event in the buffer with a few seconds of advance. You do that to capture scenes you might have missed out on for lack of response. The protective housing is pressure-resistant down to a depth of 40 meters – the unprotected camera only up to...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features