Rollei ActionCam 410
- In terms of video quality, the camera can almost equal the GoPro Hero and is one of the better budget solutions with the California model.
- The presentation is perceived as crisp, but an exaggeration of the edges – especially in dimly lit surroundings – is negative.
- The color representation is convincing and the image stabilizer keeps the camera shake in a reasonable frame.
- With a price of 150 euros, the new von Rollei aims at the entry-level segment.
- With its square shape and the ridiculous 78 gram weight, it stands out from the competition.
- Their pictures are a bit too colorful and overblown, but that can only be twice as expensive models better.
- In terms of connectivity, the Rollei “410” offers a remarkable feature that makes the wireless transmission of images interesting – however, this only works on land: Using bracelet remote control you can trigger the camera for taking photos and start and stop the video mode.
- These eight actioncams will guide you through your adventures.
- Four models received a “good” grade, the other four were “satisfactory”.
Rollei Actioncam 410 Getting Started
Getting started with your Rollei Actioncam 410. This video covers how to access the menu, charge your actioncam and use wifi
Rollei Actioncam Vs Gopro Hero Session(Hd)
Ich stand vor der Kaufentscheidung zwischen den beiden Kameras. Hier präsentiere ich euch ein Vergleichsvideo mit
Liquivid Video Improve
- Liquivid Video Improve offers many appealing visual effects, fixes lens distortion caused by wide angle lenses (as in most actioncams), removes camera shake & image noise and improves colors and sharpness.
- Basic video cutting, batch processing and support for all common video formats, codecs and resolutions make it the tool of choice for everyone who wants to get more out of their captures.
In terms of video quality, the camera can almost equal the GoPro Hero and is one of the better budget solutions with the California model. The presentation is perceived as crisp, but an exaggeration of the edges – especially in dimly lit surroundings – is negative. The color representation is convincing...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features