Robbe Modellsport Blue Arrow Nano Loop RTF 2.4 GHz
- In stunt mode, the pilot has more options, but you also have to be careful, otherwise you lose control.
- Nano Loop is surprisingly stable for its size and thus almost unbreakable.
- At the same time, it also offers the opportunity to get acquainted with the control and flight behavior of ‘adult’ multicopters.
- This makes the entry for newbies somewhat more demanding, but can be compensated with enough training units in terms of the controller.
- The small flying thing is named Blue Arrow Nano Loop and with a rotor distance of 120 mm and a take-off weight of 33 g including battery is really tiny.
- A remote-controlled model was considered closer, but not rated.
- The Blue Arrow Nano Loop by robbe is just palm-sized. and makes a lot of noise during operation.
- Which strong and weak stuck under the blue-black-white hood, betrays the.
- A remote-controlled model wased, which, however, remained without annote.
Robbe Blue Arrow Nano Loop Trailer
Robbe Modellsport dankt der Gemeinde Wartenberg für die freundliche Unterstützung bei den Dreharbeiten im Wartenberg-Oval!
Robbe Blue Arrow Nano Loop Mini Kanal Quadrokopter Ufo Rtf , Ghz S
Demovideo vom nur 13 cm kleinen Robbe Nanoloop Mini Quadrokopter. Der Quadrokopter wird komplett mit 2,4GHz Fernsteuerung