- Whether in heat or cold – even under water – the camera reliably records pictures and videos of your downhill adventures.
- All the more astonishing that the videos are a bit behind in quality: The films are not really sharp and therefore come in color rather over-saturated.
- Diving depths beyond the ten-meter mark put the Ricoh offside.
- So it is not surprising that now the step to Actioncam has been completed.
- To demonstrate the fraternal closeness, you incorporate the robust mini video camera into the WG series.
- The WG-M1 is available in classic black and in the typical Ricoh sports cameras black and orange.
- Otherwise, the new development has little resemblance to the digital cameras from Ricoh.
- While the 1.5-inch display is integrated on the top, the controls are located on the sides.
- If the monitor for picture control is too small, simply use the display of your smartphone or tablet.
- Thanks to the WLAN module you can remotely control the Actioncam with the mobile devices.
- Extremely robustWorthwhile, the outdoor qualities of the Cam are truly remarkable.
- So it can fall from a height of ten meters and hold out a pressure load of up to 100 kilograms.
- It is protected against dirt and dust and can even dive up to a depth of ten meters without a protective housing.
- Even winter sports enthusiasts have thought: the apparatus can be used up to minus ten degrees Celsius.
- However, with 151 grams, the camera almost pays the heavyweights among actioncams, and at 66.5 x 42.5 x 89.5 millimeters, it’s not that small.
- If one uses the electronic image stabilization, the acceptance angle is limited.
- If you use the continuous shooting function, up to ten pictures per second are possible.
- Conclusion229 euros to cost the first actioncam of Ricoh.
- It will be interesting to see how the robust newbie in the Actioncam community is accepted.
Ricoh Wg M1 14mp Waterproof, Action Camera Review
Ricoh WG-M1 deals: amzn.to/1Rr1CuL Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation announces the launch of the Ricoh WG-M1
How To Use The Ricoh Wg M Action Camera
In this video I show you how to use the Ricoh WG-M1 Action Camera. Full Instruction Manual: c2b6d376b97bcc466063-
Ricoh WG-50 Waterproof / Shockproof Digital Camera (Carbon Grey) With 32GB Card + Battery + Case + Selfie Stick + Strap + Kit
- This dependable compact camera is packed with a 16MP back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, as well as advanced imaging technologies and an impressive 5x optical zoom lens.
- Take more high-resolution pictures faster (up to 60MB/sec.) with this Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card.
- Increase your shooting capacity with this powerful D-LI92 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- Keep your compact digital camera well-protected with this Vidpro Hard Shell Camera Case.
- Features a tough outer shell, soft interior lining, interior pocket, belt loop and shoulder strap.
- The Sunpak Selfie Wand is the ideal way to extend the reach of your selfies.
Extreme Fisheye Lens 0.17x For JVC GC-PX100
Ricoh WG-M1 Black Waterproof Action Video Camera With 1.5-Inch LCD (Black)
- With its ultra-wide-angle lens, this extraordinary camera captures dynamic Full HD movies with a realistic sense of depth.
- As far as the sound goes, if you are using it in/around water, if water splashes up into the mic, it will muffle the sound.
- If you dunk it in water, just tap it firmly against your hand a few times to dislodge the water to clear up the sound quality.
- The only negative I can point out is that when you change the settings for the camera or the video, all of them are saved when you turn it off EXCEPT for the wide angle view.
- So every time you turn the camera on, you have to change the camera/video lens setting if you don’t want wide angle.
- The fine print indicates you need a “class 4” Micro SD card.
- Make sure the micro SD card is rated for a video camera, NOT a cell phone.
- I ended up having to buy a Micro SD Card at Wal Mart that was rated for a video camera.
- Our first waterproof camera lasted 2 years, and about 4 vacations.
- I was a little upset with the limited use we got out of it before moisture and humidity made it’s way into the camera, essentially ruining it.
- Before purchasing this action camera, we did a lot of research as to which cameras hold up best in humidity and moisture.
- It also rates high on the drop-range (it can be dropped from feet above the ground with no problems).
- It can be used with generic accessories, like wrist floating bands and head straps.
- I thought this would bother me more, but it actually looks pretty neat, especially under water or with action-shots.
- It has two basic settings, camera and video camera, and getting used to the super basic buttons kind be a little annoying, but once you are used to it, it becomes second nature.
- The bad – Purchased April 2, failed May 23 (missed return window by a couple weeks).
- The failure was due to water entering the device…though ‘locked’, ‘sealed’, and waterproof lens cover in place.
Whether in heat or cold – even under water – the camera reliably records pictures and videos of your downhill adventures. All the more astonishing that the videos are a bit behind in quality: The films are not really sharp and therefore come in color rather over-saturated. Diving depths beyond the...firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features