Replay XD 1080
- Replay XD, however, keeps its promise with the naming and dissolves in the desired quality.
- So the cameraman can determine if 1080p with 30 pictures, 960p also 30 pictures and 720p with 30 or 60 pictures per second are to be taken.
- The playback standard for the TV set with PAL for Europe and NTSC for the USA is also optional.
- For single image recording, time intervals of 3, 5, 15 and 30 seconds can be set.
- In the optics you will find a wide-angle lens with a light intensity of 1: 3.1, which promises even good shots in dark sky (storm clouds).
- A continuous sound recording is also part of the equipment.
- Power adapters for car or boat supply are also included.
- The special feature of the 1080 is the HDMI port, which can be used for transmission to a separate display, as well as for live streaming in Full HD, if the appropriate accessories (4G transmitter, HDMI Recording Deck) is available.
- Very small, but also very robust, the 1080 from Replay XD presents itself and offers a lot of application possibilities.
- The high resolution according to European standard for Full HD ensures a special kind of picture quality in action scenes.
Getting Started With Your Replay Xd1080
Buy here: www.speedwaymotors.com/Replay–XD1080-Camera-Kit,58772.html This video will give you the basics on how to
Camera Comparison Replayxd V Gopro Hero
Some comparison video of new ReplayXD 1080 versus my GoPro Hero 1080. Keep in mind the GoPro is 3 or 4 years old (2
Replay XD External Audio Adapter For XD 1080 Mini HD Camera
- The adapter features a positive detent to help ensure the microphone cable stays securely attached.
Walkera Voyager 3 RTF1 W/ DEVO F12E/iLook 1080p Camera/GPS/G-3d Gimbal/Battery/C
Replay XD 1080 MINI HD Camera, Black 01-RPXD1080M-CS
- I use it for paintball vids and attach it to the removable ear piece of my Grill mask with the curved mount.
– comes with plenty of mounts and strong 3m mounting tape.
- You don’t have to visually look at the camera to be sure that it is recording or not recording.
– The included 4 GB card fills up pretty quick over a days use of paintball.
- They do provide stickers to cover the mic hole to help with that.
- The warranty is only 180 days
Camera is still working very well after playing through a LOT of paintball.
- I did end up scratching the lens cover pretty bad on an old rusted bolt that was sticking out from an obstacle I was hiding behind.
- First off, if you’re going to use this camera for paintball, cover the mic hole with something.
- You will get paint in there if you don’t and it is hard to clean out.
- I used some gauze wrap to cover it up to keep the paint out.
- The camera did come with stickers to cover the mic hole to help with wind noise.
- I found that the included stickers block out too much sound and are not very useful.
- The feature to allow it to keep recording and erase the oldest never worked.
- The ONLY way to control this is to change the setup files on the card which means you have to have a card reader or pc nearby.
- Now it wouldn’t read the card – and during a reset it bricked.
- It would not consistently turn on – and without a screen you coul;dn’t tell if it was working.
- I don’t care what the reviews say, when you start to poke around the forums you’ll see people with 2 and 3 cameras to get a working one.
- The slender profile is great for mounting to a motorcycle helmet (vs.
Replay XD, however, keeps its promise with the naming and dissolves in the desired quality. So the cameraman can determine if 1080p with 30 pictures, 960p also 30 pictures and 720p with 30 or 60 pictures per second are to be taken. The playback standard for the TV set with PAL...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features